Next Stand Starring KLefer

Started by pheil
20/09/2013 14:01
Page 1 of 1
pheil20/09/2013 14:01

Movie will be named as "Next Stand"

For those who don't know who I am, I am pheil from finland, and I've been here since, I don't remember. ( http://www.youtube.com/pheiil )

This'll bell a one player movie starring KLefer, including tremendous combos, sliding, and trickjumps.


Here's some screens from the project, Also I will be using the style of editing I'm used to, so no wobwob and lots of effects.

http://gyazo.com/97dc4015efe479c153433ac94ac734e5

http://gyazo.com/e1c5cb1fd40903ab77990e8337fa269a

http://gyazo.com/2a3936e97aa02b85795730f2975f1c62

quikmooh20/09/2013 14:35(edited 20/09/2013 14:36)

Sounds good overall, screen were nice, and good quality. Have fun time among editing it.

I am waiting for this pheill. Haha :hurra:

nobody^23/09/2013 13:12

The boss is back! :)

Seems like IT STARTS again, huh pheil?

Good luck, hope kLefer got some serious stuff to show us.

I'll be waiting for this!

~krater~24/09/2013 16:38

We can't wait to see it!!!!Good luck

WeMeRA24/09/2013 16:52

you've been here since Joined: 12/26/08 - 20:19:10 hehe

good luck!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.