Autumn York 2 [Democall]

Started by IceVip
24/09/2013 16:24
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
IceVip24/09/2013 16:24(edited 26/09/2013 11:56)

Autumn York 2



This is a clip, including jumpers from all over the place.
I will accept all kind of demos, but before you throw some
at me, please read the requirements section down below.

The thing is i cant really tell how much time this clip will take me to make
because the song I'm gonna use, is truly amazing and for me to nail that
atmosphere it brings, its gonna take a lot of re-editing and stuff, so don't
expect me to finish it in the next couple of days..

Another thing about demos, Please do not hesitate to send me demos,
and if your willing to send some, do it only through PM(so that i don't forget any1)
Write your name as a subject on that PM.

Demo requirements:
*Name the .dem file with the name you want to see in the movie(big or small letters n such)
*A Maximum weapon speed of 240(scout/knife/p90/famas max) m4's and heavier = no.
*Do not do something old/already done.
*Be really creative
*If your weapon is awp for some reason(better be really worth it.)
*A Maximum amount of 2 demos per person.
*2 Man boosts are allowed(3 max too)
*If you're gonna do an old tj, that was done with scout, and you do it with knife.. fine!
*Ledges/slides/cool ass looking edgebugs/and hostages trickjumps(not too random/long)/are fine!
*Every std. map that comes with cs preinstalled and all official kz maps are allowed.

Method of picking demos:
The way i pick demos is a bit different than other moviemakers, first i gather them
then i start editing, while editing i try to find the demo that fits to the music and looks ok
So don't expect for me to edit everyone's demos because the song will eventually run out..

Deadline:
I'll lower the deadline to 2 weeks because i wanna start earlier :D
So have fun geeking and finding new creative stuff trickjumpers!

M4kind24/09/2013 16:31

Yes, Finally something epic to come :)

~krater~24/09/2013 16:34

Can't wait to see it!

akse24/09/2013 16:59

I will rec a sick dem for sure.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP24/09/2013 17:06(edited 25/09/2013 00:23)

Make your movie as beatiful as my tj.

zythH^ moviemaker24/09/2013 18:46

Gotta try it, nothing to lose ^^ Good luck IceVip

quikmooh24/09/2013 18:50(edited 24/09/2013 18:51)

Well, I am trying to geek some kind of boosts with mursu.
- Any wishes for the map IceVip?

And I'm glad to hear you're going to make Autumn York II

IceVip24/09/2013 20:27

Originally posted by micael
Well, I am trying to geek some kind of boosts with mursu.
- Any wishes for the map IceVip?

And I'm glad to hear you're going to make Autumn York II

Na not really, make it on the map you both prefer.

nobody^24/09/2013 22:00

Sir, one question...Edge...bugs allowed? :(

IceVip24/09/2013 22:45

Originally posted by nobody^
Sir, one question...Edge...bugs allowed? :(

Only cool ass looking ones! D:

leggie24/09/2013 23:37

LET'S GO HUNTING PEOPLE!

Zippow25/09/2013 08:32

I'm in braaah

iNsprate moviemaker25/09/2013 17:10

Im in.

TonTo25/09/2013 23:15

Huehuehueehue, best of luck, zis better be perfect.

Leco_30/09/2013 01:22

project status % ? :D

IceVip30/09/2013 11:06(edited 07/10/2013 16:34)

I'm actually gonna put it on hold due to lack of sufficient demos lol.

//EDIT

I'm stopping this project because the trickjump scene is not like it was back in 2k10, many good trickjumpers quitted, newcomers are confused, many people have no idea if the trickjump they do is old or not, 3 out of 25 Demos i received were applicable, a total outrage, so please do your homework and ill see you again next year, probably.

Page 1 of 1