Can someone help?

26/09/2013 13:22
Page 1 of 1
HitManz Tournament #226/09/2013 13:22

I've got this problem with bkz_wallblock and i have no idea how to fix it.I need help please...!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53mpvo&s=5#.UkQYe4aeOw9

nobody^26/09/2013 13:30

Have you tried erasing all the files related to the map and re-install it?

WeMeRA26/09/2013 14:09

download the map agian and overwrite all the files, if that doesn't work I guess you have to re-install counter strike! Be sure that you've save all important files before you do that.

HitManz Tournament #226/09/2013 16:39

Deleted the map,downloaded from xj,reinstalled cs... nothing helped

Viglioshius26/09/2013 17:40

Got the same problem, no idea how to fix this shiet.

Juice26/09/2013 19:09

try to rename 'gfx/env' folder and see what happens

FuZzy1 mapper26/09/2013 19:40

try changing the settings of your graphic card, and update the driver.

Is this happening only on this map?

HitManz Tournament #227/09/2013 14:23

Yes its only with this map

HitManz Tournament #227/09/2013 14:42

Tried juice's option.I renamed env and the difference appeared to be another sky but again with the same bug and movement.

Xunfop27/09/2013 18:26

Try "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.