Help for a beginner.
Hey guys, i've never edited Movies Before so i kinda have no idea where i should start really. I'm streaming games on Swedish and I will keep on doing that since it starting to become pretty popular. I have around 400 new Viewers everytime i stream nowdays and its growing pretty fast.
So, i got inspired of the famous Swedish streamer Pewdiepie and I would like to try put episodes myself on youtube but in Swedish that is. Do you know what editing programs that are best for beginners like me and what programs pewdiepie actually are using for his videos?
I will record with XSplit since it worked very well so far with CAM, video quality and sound quality. So what i need is a simple but still good editing program. Thanks for answeres!
After effects CS4 , the best for short clips and fun videos and it has so much stuff...
Sony vegas 12 or 11... this program is so easy to learn and good for beginners , just take time to do some shits and tests after 1 week or less you will be able to do whatever you want! other ways i don't really know about those things but i tryed to help so hope you can find what you are looking for :D!
after effects for a guy who hadn't any touch with moviemaking? plz... Try sony vegas 9 (imo one of the best version of vegas, no crashes, bugs etc)
I strongly suggest Sony Vegas Pro as your video editor.
Feel free to ask if you need any further help.
Thank you guys I will probably contact you all.
offtopic: Your still hot ndR, even tho its a long time i last saw you ;)
Thanks
AAE - is not suitable for montage
Use sony vegas 9 - and it doesn't matter really what montage program u use (premiere, edius, sony vegas) you can get the same things in every program (although I wouldn't suggest edius, it's for television montages), but these programs are just montage programs which is more than enough for you ;)
You can even use Blender... That program is for everything:D Its rlly not bad;)
Please log in to post replies.