Unban NAPZ!

Started by NPLAY
28/09/2013 08:40
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
NPLAY28/09/2013 08:40

Good Morning, I beg leave to discuss and view the opinions of the regulars and admins of this community to a subject a bit polemical. I attend this community since late 2006 to 2007, and always followed the news and achievements made by all players and administrators, to be a better website or better run (WR). I realize that the XJ is virtually competition for WR's, and also cares for a pleasant and clean (cheaters).

Image NAPZ banned 2012/07/30 day and since then remains banned. Was warned for a first time, by swearing and insults, and the second and last chance banned for recording to another person. The question is, he is an incredible player, which can provide several records and disputes for this community, and asked shortly unban your being denied the same. Why continue with this ban after 1 year and 2 months? We know that he missed 2x, but in this world we all make mistakes and can be forgiven (heL^_x looks's example). Sorry anything, or if you did not like the post, but I needed to read some reviews. I hope he is unbanned and can show more of his talent in releases (He already has some surprises in store).

pyro828/09/2013 08:45

UNBAN!! He could really spice up XJ. Hes probably the best bunny hopper. Only problem is that hes banned

Mik028/09/2013 09:17(edited 28/09/2013 09:33)

It was mentioned by me here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333305.0
and later mentioned by FLP here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?337135.0#post_337186
and admins replied clearly in both these two threads.
However, it's still considerable to uban him if u can tell how much he wants it and his determination to behave.so i hope it NAPZ could get back. I think many guys want the same.

musaka28/09/2013 11:52

Why unban Avatar and Kayne and not NAPZ?

Lesicrecord holder28/09/2013 14:56

NAPZ got unbanned aswell just like Avatar and kayne. He got busted again tho.

KooleN28/09/2013 15:14

I didnt read your nice story but NAPZ will write an essay whenever he wants. That's the first and right step to make the unban happen. Close topic pls

kaynerecord holder28/09/2013 15:20

Originally posted by Lesic
NAPZ got unbanned aswell just like Avatar and kayne. He got busted again tho.

leggie28/09/2013 16:39

he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.

lagster mapper28/09/2013 17:00

I too would like NAPZ unbanned

Dudes be treating him like hes NFS n shit fuck

niken28/09/2013 18:22

Originally posted by leggie
he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.


Well I've seen NAPZ's essay and would like to know what he lied about... it all seemed legit to me.


niken28/09/2013 18:31

Originally posted by Lesic
NAPZ got unbanned aswell just like Avatar and kayne. He got busted again tho.


Lesic napz was only caught cheating 1 time. 2nd time was for recording for another. Theres people who has been caught cheating several times that got their chances so why shouldnt napz get another chance, especially when hes latest ban only was for recording for another person. Not saying its okay to record for others, but i think its fair to give im another chance

sry for posting 2 times in a row


sitka mapper VIP28/09/2013 18:47

sitka strikes again but, XJ should hire someone to unban banned people.

PS. I love you LAGSTERRrRkz[a] <3

lagster mapper28/09/2013 19:26

Originally posted by sitka
sitka strikes again but, XJ should hire someone to unban banned people.

PS. I love you LAGSTERRrRkz[a] <3


I agree LOL

<3

leggie28/09/2013 19:30

Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.


Well I've seen NAPZ's essay and would like to know what he lied about... it all seemed legit to me.


"As you guys may know I got banned from xtreme jumps a couple months back for recoding for someone else. At first I thought it would be kind of nice to let someone else have a world record"

he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs.

lagster mapper28/09/2013 19:38

I think both micke and omg0 should also be unbanned

niken28/09/2013 19:42(edited 28/09/2013 19:43)

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.


Well I've seen NAPZ's essay and would like to know what he lied about... it all seemed legit to me.


"As you guys may know I got banned from xtreme jumps a couple months back for recoding for someone else. At first I thought it would be kind of nice to let someone else have a world record"

he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs.


so how he's lying?
He never mentioned any place that the only reason was to be kind.

Originally posted by Lesic
NAPZ got unbanned aswell just like Avatar and kayne. He got busted again tho.


Originally posted by KooleN
I didnt read your nice story but NAPZ will write an essay whenever he wants. That's the first and right step to make the unban happen. Close topic pls



I have nothing to add.

leggie28/09/2013 20:36

Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.


Well I've seen NAPZ's essay and would like to know what he lied about... it all seemed legit to me.


"As you guys may know I got banned from xtreme jumps a couple months back for recoding for someone else. At first I thought it would be kind of nice to let someone else have a world record"

he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs.


so how he's lying?
He never mentioned any place that the only reason was to be kind.


the steam accs was the ONLY reason.... thats why its a lie.

zappo28/09/2013 20:40

@Lesic - Why do you act like kayne only got banned once? Also I like how you say NAPZ got busted, as if he got busted for cheating lol...

@KooleN - as a matter of fact, he did write an essay.

@leggie - "he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs." I think you're lying. that was a pretty big accusation you just made there. Unless you have any proof I think you should shut the fuck up, honestly.

niken28/09/2013 21:02

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by niken
Originally posted by leggie
he wont be unbanned, he has been warned/banned multiple times so he's had his chances, also in his essay that he wrote he lied (which doesn't really make it like that he's not gunna do something stupid again) so he wont be unbanned.


Well I've seen NAPZ's essay and would like to know what he lied about... it all seemed legit to me.


"As you guys may know I got banned from xtreme jumps a couple months back for recoding for someone else. At first I thought it would be kind of nice to let someone else have a world record"

he only recorded for micke cos micke gave him like 20 hacked steam accs.


so how he's lying?
He never mentioned any place that the only reason was to be kind.


the steam accs was the ONLY reason.... thats why its a lie.


Thats your assumption and not what is necessarily correct. Don't make up your own stories just because you don't like NAPZ.

Page 1 of 3