[moved] Everything is Possible

Started by ghost45
28/09/2013 15:05
Page 1 of 1
ghost4528/09/2013 15:05(edited 28/09/2013 18:07)

Hello all. I looked that movie link in 2012 and wanted to make response.

My response
don't dislike please :]

Game Settings:
sv_airaccelerate 100
fps_max 200-600

Music:
Thousand Foot Krutch - War of Change

P.S. forgive me for my english :]

Juice28/09/2013 15:22

gj :)

Nikša Jovanovic28/09/2013 15:24

Nice, i like it, esp those animations.

PU9makerrecord holder28/09/2013 16:09

absolutely amazing ! I really wanna see more edits from you esp. on legal settings. ( 100.0 fps, aa 10 etc )

Countyzz28/09/2013 16:35

nice edit man!

ghost4528/09/2013 18:00

PU9maker, thanks, i need demos)

Lelekolkosamdobar28/09/2013 19:01

ADORE THAT MOVIE! <3 MAN YOU ARE THE BEST MOVIEMAKER I'VE EVER SEEN! CONGRATZ!!!!! <3 RLY AMAZING THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! EXPECTING MORE N MORE FROM U! TOTALLY SUBBED! LOVE U DUDE!

ghost4528/09/2013 19:05

Originally posted by sicknature
ADORE THAT MOVIE! <3 MAN YOU ARE THE BEST MOVIEMAKER I'VE EVER SEEN! CONGRATZ!!!!! <3 RLY AMAZING THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! EXPECTING MORE N MORE FROM U! TOTALLY SUBBED! LOVE U DUDE!

I didnt expect such reaction, thanks dude))

Lelekolkosamdobar28/09/2013 19:18

Originally posted by ghost45
Originally posted by sicknature
ADORE THAT MOVIE! <3 MAN YOU ARE THE BEST MOVIEMAKER I'VE EVER SEEN! CONGRATZ!!!!! <3 RLY AMAZING THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! EXPECTING MORE N MORE FROM U! TOTALLY SUBBED! LOVE U DUDE!

I didnt expect such reaction, thanks dude))


U DESERVE IT MAN! AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING ME! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT FROM SUCH A GOOD MOVIEMAKER LIKE YOU! :) <3

~krater~28/09/2013 19:57

lol I never saw better kz movie o.O what programs you use for edit?

Always pleasure to watch a kz movie that is featured TFK. Dope man, I just wish it was a little more dynamic perhaps, this song offers more tbh. But the rest was absolute success, love it! Btw never realized ct models have that retarded type of walk lol.

ghost4528/09/2013 20:08(edited 28/09/2013 20:29)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Always pleasure to watch a kz movie that is featured TFK. Dope man, I just wish it was a little more dynamic perhaps, this song offers more tbh. But the rest was absolute success, love it! Btw never realized ct models have that retarded type of walk lol.

Walk animation hard for me, but i will try to make it's better in next movies)

Originally posted by ~krater~
lol I never saw better kz movie o.O what programs you use for edit?

HLAE, 3ds Max, After Effects, Sony Vegas

musaka29/09/2013 09:37

Not counting these settings :
sv_airaccelerate 100
fps_max 200-600
The strafes look cheated.Extremely jerky and robotic.
Slowmo or some other shit...

WeMeRA29/09/2013 20:58

Originally posted by musaka
Not counting these settings :
sv_airaccelerate 100
fps_max 200-600
The strafes look cheated.Extremely jerky and robotic.
Slowmo or some other shit...


nah, it just looks that way bcuz of the fps settings

propanelj record holder29/09/2013 21:25

Im impressed

coreUPT360*29/09/2013 22:18

Wow sick movie, dude i hope you will make more and more video !! Nice job

Wh1te BearD^^30/09/2013 20:28

really impressive, deserve more likes

Zippow01/10/2013 11:45

Moved due to illegal settings for the Jump movie section

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.