.gif TJ's
Make a .gif of your tj (tj's) and post them here.
I'll start:
You probably can't beat mine ! :)
Originally posted by RydercYou probably can't beat mine ! :)
indeed!
Originally posted by RydercYou probably can't beat mine ! :)
Let be honest, nobody can...
maybe with 10 gravity :)
edit: oh and mine is man made (not scripted, even tho it might look that way). I could never make a script that good. It would take me years.
Here's a bigger version of it:
How to make a gif? Please tell me :))
If you have the tj as a movie file, then there's a couple of things you need to know.
First of all you have to have photoshop cs 3 or greater (it has to be able to animate).
When you're inside photoshop, choose "view" and select "Animation", this should make the animation window appear.
Now drag your movie file from your desktop and on to the animation window. Here you can shorten it down and add some effects and so on.
If you just want to save it as it is, then go to save for web, choose .gif, select the animation to continue endlessly (not once) and hit save.
Oh, now i know it, thanks. Ill do some gif's and share here :)
;), you can easily resize them as well. just it ctrl I or go to image -> image size.
Mine was a lot easier then i thought. Just did it with famas :(
Originally posted by N3M0NOriginally posted by RydercYou probably can't beat mine ! :)
Let be honest, nobody can...
I can't. :D
Originally posted by nobody^Originally posted by N3M0NOriginally posted by RydercYou probably can't beat mine ! :)
Let be honest, nobody can...
I can't. :D
Stop using ur nickname as an advantage to do jumps! nobody likes that, oh wait... None of us like it! =D
Please log in to post replies.