Faith - KZ FAILSHOW

Started by M4kind
05/10/2013 13:50
Page 1 of 1
M4kind05/10/2013 13:50(edited 28/10/2013 20:19)

Faith


Project status:100%


Hello, my nickname is M4kind also known as Kasparas. I've been in the moviemaking scene for quite some time, I'm hopeing to collect awesome demos. This will be a multiplayer movie, so I'm asking for demos with your best fails on blocks. *kz_longjumps 2 and kzlt_weirdjumps*

So, to start random
is going to validate the demos for me. Write to his XJ pm if you want to be in. Second, we are only accepting demos that legit (cheated demos will be declined) and all jumps have to be done in lan at 10aa.
Third, about demos, too shorten this out we are collecting maximum 2 demos for each player, every technique can have 2 demos. So, we are waiting for demos and have a good day people!

*Demo submiting example: 272_dcj_nick


Sony Vegas pro 10c
AAE CS6
VirtualDub 1.9
Hlae (..14)
Photoshop CS6


Contacts:
XJ PM - random
Steam - deniska1212
Player list:
Wh1te BearD^^
DeathClaw
Sunshine
Propane
max3semne
memek
ivansky
aquatic
Beterok
Jokkan
shNz
random
fame
Ukr.MayGli^



Screenshots: Screen1 Screen2

Demos colected - 34/30(X)
DEMOCALL IS FINISHED

dsNkz05/10/2013 14:02

Fine Job

propanelj record holder05/10/2013 14:45

i got stuff

Kkassu05/10/2013 15:48

but weird_longjumps2?

M4kind05/10/2013 15:50

Originally posted by Kkassu
but weird_longjumps2?

sorry, but no :)

ivansky05/10/2013 16:15

what about 100.5 fps demos? are they going to be marked as non legit or they aer ok for this clip?

M4kind05/10/2013 16:22

Originally posted by ivansky
what about 100.5 fps demos? are they going to be marked as non legit or they aer ok for this clip?

Hey ivansky, yes it's marked as an non legit, but if you have something with 100 fps, he will surely check it out *random.

WqkO05/10/2013 19:27

Just to clear things up, Failicious 4 is unlikely to happen, so if some of you guys are saving some demos for it, don't and give them to M4kind for his project.

I'm saying this because he asked me if he could do Failicious 4 (to which I answered no since I still want to keep the name of the serie for myself).

Anyways, good luck with the project M4kind, and good luck jumpers! ;)

propanelj record holder05/10/2013 19:56

Originally posted by WqkO
Just to clear things up, Failicious 4 is unlikely to happen, so if some of you guys are saving some demos for it, don't and give them to M4kind for his project.

I'm saying this because he asked me if he could do Failicious 4 (to which I answered no since I still want to keep the name of the serie for myself).

Anyways, good luck with the project M4kind, and good luck jumpers! ;)

i dont even think there would be any reason to save demos for failicious 4 since the 3rd one is pretty much pushing almost every lj technique to the limits :p

random Tournament #305/10/2013 21:20

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by WqkO
Just to clear things up, Failicious 4 is unlikely to happen, so if some of you guys are saving some demos for it, don't and give them to M4kind for his project.

I'm saying this because he asked me if he could do Failicious 4 (to which I answered no since I still want to keep the name of the serie for myself).

Anyways, good luck with the project M4kind, and good luck jumpers! ;)

i dont even think there would be any reason to save demos for failicious 4 since the 3rd one is pretty much pushing almost every lj technique to the limits :p


And it was trilogy as I remember?

Wh1te BearD^^05/10/2013 23:32

Originally posted by random`
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by WqkO
Just to clear things up, Failicious 4 is unlikely to happen, so if some of you guys are saving some demos for it, don't and give them to M4kind for his project.

I'm saying this because he asked me if he could do Failicious 4 (to which I answered no since I still want to keep the name of the serie for myself).

Anyways, good luck with the project M4kind, and good luck jumpers! ;)

i dont even think there would be any reason to save demos for failicious 4 since the 3rd one is pretty much pushing almost every lj technique to the limits :p


And it was trilogy as I remember?


yep thats right

M4kind06/10/2013 10:51

Originally posted by WqkO
Just to clear things up, Failicious 4 is unlikely to happen, so if some of you guys are saving some demos for it, don't and give them to M4kind for his project.

I'm saying this because he asked me if he could do Failicious 4 (to which I answered no since I still want to keep the name of the serie for myself).

Anyways, good luck with the project M4kind, and good luck jumpers! ;)

Thanks for the support Wqko, though I would still love to see your creation, I will do my best to no screw this up! :)

mkzLight06/10/2013 17:29

don't have bhop demos?

M4kind06/10/2013 17:34

Originally posted by mkzLight
don't have bhop demos?

You mean fails of sbj? If yes, I do.

mkzLight06/10/2013 18:50

Originally posted by M4kind
Originally posted by mkzLight
don't have bhop demos?

You mean fails of sbj? If yes, I do.

Yes, Indeed!

M4kind26/10/2013 23:06

Originally posted by M4kind
Faith


Project status: 40%


Hello, my nickname is M4kind also known as Kasparas. I've been in the moviemaking scene for quite some time, I'm hopeing to collect awesome demos. This will be a multiplayer movie, so I'm asking for demos with your best fails on blocks. *kz_longjumps 2 and kzlt_weirdjumps*

So, to start random
is going to validate the demos for me. Write to his XJ pm if you want to be in. Second, we are only accepting demos that legit (cheated demos will be declined) and all jumps have to be done in lan at 10aa.
Third, about demos, too shorten this out we are collecting maximum 2 demos for each player, every technique can have 2 demos. So, we are waiting for demos and have a good day people!

*Demo submiting example: 272_dcj_nick


Sony Vegas pro 10c
AAE CS6
VirtualDub 1.9
Hlae (..14)
Photoshop CS6


Contacts:
XJ PM - random
Steam - deniska1212
Player list:
Wh1te BearD^^
DeathClaw
Sunshine
Propane
max3semne
memek
ivansky
aquatic
Beterok
Jokkan
shNz
random
fame
Ukr.MayGli^



Screenshots: Might upload something soon ;p

Demos colected - 34/30(X)
DEMOCALL IS FINISHED

M4kind26/10/2013 23:06

Updated

M4kind27/10/2013 02:17

Originally posted by M4kind
Faith


Project status:40 %


Hello, my nickname is M4kind also known as Kasparas. I've been in the moviemaking scene for quite some time, I'm hopeing to collect awesome demos. This will be a multiplayer movie, so I'm asking for demos with your best fails on blocks. *kz_longjumps 2 and kzlt_weirdjumps*

So, to start random
is going to validate the demos for me. Write to his XJ pm if you want to be in. Second, we are only accepting demos that legit (cheated demos will be declined) and all jumps have to be done in lan at 10aa.
Third, about demos, too shorten this out we are collecting maximum 2 demos for each player, every technique can have 2 demos. So, we are waiting for demos and have a good day people!

*Demo submiting example: 272_dcj_nick


Sony Vegas pro 10c
AAE CS6
VirtualDub 1.9
Hlae (..14)
Photoshop CS6


Contacts:
XJ PM - random
Steam - deniska1212
Player list:
Wh1te BearD^^
DeathClaw
Sunshine
Propane
max3semne
memek
ivansky
aquatic
Beterok
Jokkan
shNz
random
fame
Ukr.MayGli^



Screenshots: Screen1 Screen2

Demos colected - 34/30(X)
DEMOCALL IS FINISHED

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.