"The Final Episode"

Started by anaLchy
05/10/2013 15:52
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy05/10/2013 15:52(edited 05/10/2013 19:00)

Hey, my name is Angel "anaLchy" Velkov and i am a moviemaker from Bulgaria. So, the last time i visited xj was more than a year ago and two days ago i saw one of my favourite oldschool movies in youtube and i got kinda motivated for one last kreedz/jump movie.

For the most of you guys that haven't heard a thing about me, here is something little- Ive made a couple of movies that were posted on xj frontpage (news) and i was a moviemaker in the bkz(bulgarian kreedz) crew.

I want to finish the movie till 31.12.2013. I need about 40 demos.
Demo requirements:
1. put your name on the .dem file and then put the demo/demos in a .rar folder


Some of my old projects:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_CArDw8F0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DJ1S4WhR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nEekgo485I

PM me for the demos.


M4kind05/10/2013 16:14

Well that's pretty massive :D

ivansky05/10/2013 16:39

hi analchy,happy to see you again here

uspeh s proekta ot FireWolff-.- :)

anaLchy05/10/2013 18:18

I hope so, M4.
Hey, Fire. Glad to see you too i mersi !

Lelekolkosamdobar05/10/2013 18:54

I'm pretty sure that you've thinking about 31.12.2013! :D Goodluck in your project and by the way, can I send you some demos? They're jumpbugs. Please, tell me if you accept that kind of jumps.

anaLchy05/10/2013 19:03

hahaha, yep, my mistake. Yes i accept, but only on de and kz maps

M4kind06/10/2013 11:13

how many demos for 1 player :) ?

Viglioshius06/10/2013 11:21

checkout pm:)

Lelekolkosamdobar06/10/2013 11:55

anaLchy, I sent you 2 jumpbug demos. Check PM. :)

anaLchy06/10/2013 13:24

M4, less than 4.

Wh1te BearD^^06/10/2013 13:24

Nice edits, I would send couple of demos but after I get on my computer on thursday, is that ok ?

anaLchy06/10/2013 13:28

sure :)

no|nameFTW09/10/2013 20:29

check your PM analchy ;d and i hope that project to be realised :3

bazo_oka10/10/2013 19:42

Good luck with it! I can't wait to see it.

anaLchy11/10/2013 11:05

thanks, m8

Lelekolkosamdobar14/10/2013 14:47

anaLchy, are you still collecting demos for the project or you already started?

anaLchy14/10/2013 22:52

i'm still collecting

nobody^14/10/2013 23:12

Good to see you around. Best of luck man. :)

anaLchy14/10/2013 23:39

i'm also happy to see a lot of old mates here, thanks a lot :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.