Stick with G500 or get a DA?

Started by trickster^
10/10/2013 19:19
Page 2 of 2
dEMolite mapper28/10/2013 01:50

G400s is like the G5 Refresh
new design and a bit of the new technic

trickster^28/10/2013 03:39

I got a DA... My strafes got a little better (90+ sync) but my bhop, omg, its just feel amazing, looks like in bunnyhopping in heaven or something... I not sure if it was cause my G500 scroll was old and wasnt working very well.. Lets see how long that mouse will last, my next mouse I'll bee problably a G400s, just for new feelings but guys, I got no regret for changing g500 to DA

Arion28/10/2013 07:22

I want to combine two things into one.
I need a mouse with plenty of buttons like g600 or razer naga for designing, but I still need something that I can play kz. G400s has way too few buttons :< . Would g600 be something for kz?

propanelj record holder28/10/2013 11:34

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
I want to combine two things into one.
I need a mouse with plenty of buttons like g600 or razer naga for designing, but I still need something that I can play kz. G400s has way too few buttons :< . Would g600 be something for kz?

imo the g600 would be bad for kz etc, you got like 3 mousebuttons +the scrollclick and then a billion buttons on the side, you could try out the Roccat mice, since they got a special driver program, pretty much like

bind mouse4 to start internet, THEN you can press a certain button the mouse which gives the mouse4 another bind, like to turn of music etc, pretty customizable software for those mice.
Not sure if all their mice have it but the roccat kova+ got it i believe

kaynerecord holder28/10/2013 12:35

g400 is beast
g400s is crap

trickster^04/11/2013 20:53

lol kayne

M4kind04/11/2013 21:59

I have my razer deathadder black edition, if you would go for razer mouse, I suggest picking up Black Edition. It's good for a lot of time usage, since it has non slipery surface! And it's comfortable too! I'm using it for 1 year~

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.