VITALITY starring KRATER

Started by czupa
12/10/2013 10:18
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
czupa12/10/2013 10:18(edited 29/10/2013 14:57)

Title: Vitality


Project status: 100%


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi! Im czupa czups. I've been moviemaking for like 1 year and 7-9 months.

Type of the movie: Trickjump movie


Project Description: It will be a movie starring krater with liquid dnb style.


Moviemaking facts: I will use sony vegas 9.0, vdub and hlae.

Screenshots:
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/imbkdpd
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/pgaujht
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/hjxwdbw
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/bvebmte
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/gsynldl

LINK ------------------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRkZWwO1v0

coreUPT360*12/10/2013 14:17

Good luck my frand, krater best tjer ))) gl both

czupa13/10/2013 00:55

Update, screenshots!

Make sure you submit it for the frontpage if it's decent in terms of edit tricks and length :)

TonTo13/10/2013 20:43

Best of luck !

laachux13/10/2013 21:27

GL! Didn't know krater's doing trickjumps ;D

~krater~14/10/2013 07:54

Holla how the heck you didn't now :D.Make this movie FP for xj moviemaker <3

czupa15/10/2013 19:03

this movie was planned for today, but i noticed that krater recorded not enough demos :| / new screenshots

polsik25/10/2013 16:14

I saw preview, and I know that will be awesome.Best of luck mate !

czupa29/10/2013 14:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRkZWwO1v0 FINISHED

Page 1 of 1