timer problem

Started by st@mbeto. mapper
12/10/2013 12:22
Page 1 of 1
st@mbeto. mapper12/10/2013 12:22(edited 12/10/2013 12:23)

hey xj :)
Have a strange problem with the timer which ive never seen.
I put the timer and compile the map, start the map in cs and everything is okay the timer is working no problem,but when i type /start its tp me to another side of the room in wall.
what i mean : http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/62884054/file.html
I used the 2 timers of spr1n - with and w/o sprites and can understand why:/ cuz i had used those timers before and never had that kind of problem.

Kic mapper12/10/2013 14:34

I think it's because of your plugin. Command /start teleports you not to timer button but to map center. Try another plugin.

st@mbeto. mapper13/10/2013 12:09(edited 13/10/2013 12:12)

10x Kicius, it was plugin problem ;D if anyone has this problem, go to addons -> amxmodx -> data -> somewhere u must have folder with name "start", open it and search for .txt file with u're mapname, u can open and change the coordinates of start position or delete the file

Branndonn14/10/2013 09:22

The plugin you use maybe sets the default timer when you hit E somewhere , because mines does that until I hit the timer

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.