Porn in maps

Started by Olbrien
12/10/2013 21:23
Page 2 of 2

Let me fix that! *makes super secret room in every project*

Hello Chrizzy:D Netherlands ,very nice:D waiting for you to come home and make more maps,but till then have a nice journey :D:D
Nice1 sn00p :P would be a fun map where falls from sky some "porn" :P at every jump you do something new appear :D

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2013 16:34

Originally posted by leggie
was always a good incentive, beat the map faster to see the naked girls :D:D:D


If a map has girls, I will immediately use hook :DDSAD

Pieshels mapper05/12/2013 18:46

As far as I know, some time ago a rule was implemented against such things in new maps. It looks like it got either removed or is well hidden. So... go go mappers! :D

Logitechhhhh05/12/2013 19:41

Terrible idea...
To get started restriction under 18 is prohibited to enter the forum?

CaBeZarecord holder05/12/2013 20:11

Originally posted by taikEEon84
Terrible idea...
To get started restriction under 18 is prohibited to enter the forum?



dude, teenagers nowadays watch porn since they are like 13-14.. I see no problem in making maps with half naked ladies.

nobody^05/12/2013 22:02(edited 05/12/2013 22:03)

Oh, I was about to rage when I saw the topic thinking it was just another plain serious topic. I got surprised, tho.

Yea, cool feature indeed. Bring it back. :p

Sadface06/12/2013 05:41

Xtreme-Porn.eu :D

botik06/12/2013 07:55

More lesbians pls

sn00p mapper06/12/2013 09:49

Originally posted by botik
More lesbians pls


Literally, this.

actepukc^06/12/2013 13:07

Bring back the porn on maps!

Zyu06/12/2013 14:54(edited 07/12/2013 02:46)

Go build an official kz_porn =P

Mallee mapper06/12/2013 20:20

kz_sinep kz_anigav

plowed14/12/2013 13:35

http://cdn.weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/today-i-saw-some-weird-shit-gif.gif

PeKz^09/09/2014 07:57

kz_plop

http://8pic.ir/images/4m0s5cq45076jimbm7qy.jpg
^ ^

PeKz^09/09/2014 08:00

kz_xj_ezbrickjum
http://8pic.ir/images/lsykyusj65t9t3oxan6t.jpg
^ ^

$+33LBoDy09/09/2014 08:24

Good Idea xD

WeMeRA09/09/2014 08:35

i love the porn

aquaticlj record holder09/09/2014 11:58

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=311567066

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.