Operating System
Started by Xunfop
20/10/2013 21:32
Page 1 of 1
Xunfop20/10/2013 21:32(edited 20/10/2013 21:33)
Hello guys,
I've start jumping from 2010 with operating system Vista and now Win7.
Somebody had told me XP have better jump performance.
So, I'd want to know you guys operating system and your thought. ;)
ivansky20/10/2013 21:38
operating system doesn't affect jumping
propane
21/10/2013 00:57
guess they say xp is better cuz it didnt have some mouse acceleration problems that w7 had, but those are easily fixed so no difference
Johnson21/10/2013 11:24(edited 21/10/2013 11:29)
Originally posted by propaneguess they say xp is better cuz it didnt have some mouse acceleration problems that w7 had, but those are easily fixed so no difference
Windows XP has mouse accel. Don't U know CPL mousefix??
but i know 98 and other before OSs which have not accel.
Flibo
21/10/2013 19:34
I use Windows 7 64-bit and couldn't be happier with it. XP hardly has better performance fps-wise if at all, and as propane said, these people are probably referring to mouse acceleration which is easily fixed in Windows 7 as well.
Nokkan21/10/2013 19:39
I use mac and mouse drivers are terrible for this os
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.