hlae problem

Started by RazeR-hns
20/10/2013 22:18
Page 1 of 1
RazeR-hns20/10/2013 22:18

Hi everyone, Can someone help please?
When you open hlae write to the console dem_forcefltv 1 and open a demo so see just the first person who filmed the demo, and when I switch to free look and do not see it just to see how I'm moving camera

ivansky20/10/2013 22:20

dude you are from uk and your english sucks bad

p.s. didn't understand shit from your post

RazeR-hns20/10/2013 22:26

sry i just live in UK 1 year.

When I open demo in hlae so I can only see the view from the knife, and If I want to see a character or free view so you can not see

ivansky06/11/2013 08:03

well if you write "dem_forceFltv 1" i am worried you won't see character in 3d view

use dem_forcehltv 1 and reopen demo with viewdemo demoname

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.