kzie_bunnyheaven big sc
Started by ShoCk
21/10/2013 21:17
Page 1 of 1
ShoCk
21/10/2013 21:17
I'm very close to do it.
Spider1 
21/10/2013 21:22
Well from what i see from the pic..you can do a WJ..so i think is not very hard :D GL for WR :P
rampL
21/10/2013 21:31
Originally posted by Spider1Well from what i see from the pic..you can do a WJ..so i think is not very hard :D GL for WR :P
end <<<< start?
omilo21/10/2013 21:32
Spider1 he the SC is the other way around :P. Tried this many years ago when I had WR, but it was mega hard back then. I bet you pros can do it now though ^^ GL
ShoCk
21/10/2013 21:55
WJ is extremely uncomfotable there as you are limited in space to take good prestrafe. Besides, it's a SC-like tj, not TJ-like.
If someone really does this in a run, I'll eat my hat.
Spider1 
21/10/2013 22:04
hehe..just now i was on map to see what is there:P
I tought is from left side where you have a block...but from there is so easy even with lj:P anyway,is pretty hard from right side..Hehe GL for anyone who is trying wr :D
Memories10/12/2013 17:08
I'll do it.. here, hold my beer.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.