Cheats or no?

Started by logotip112
21/10/2013 23:03
Page 1 of 1
logotip11221/10/2013 23:03

Hello all. So why am I writing this thread? Well in a server, where i recently play is one guy, that longjumps wery well, but many players thinks that he is a cheater. So if you could help me and many other players by checking demo, it would be very nice from you.))

Demo: http://failiem.lv/u/qqyiibd

P.s - Sorry for my bad English... :D

Thread moved.

Nokkan22/10/2013 00:01

or

hoLy mapper19/12/2013 01:14

Hi logotip112,

Did you record him from your point of view? Because we can't properly check a public demo.
And I couldn't find the map "hns_killxtown" anywhere.
Could you upload it for us? Thanks in advance.

random Tournament #319/12/2013 02:03

Originally posted by hoLy
Hi logotip112,

Did you record him from your point of view? Because we can't properly check a public demo.
And I couldn't find the map "hns_killxtown" anywhere.
Could you upload it for us? Thanks in advance.


Here you go http://failiem.lv/u/nkwhetj

hoLy mapper19/12/2013 05:08

A lot of models are missing when I try to look this demo anyway.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.