Mouse wheel step rotation
Started by ShoCk
24/10/2013 00:31
Page 1 of 1
ShoCk
24/10/2013 00:31(edited 24/10/2013 00:43)
Zowie gear releases the new EC eVo CL.
[blockquote]ZOWIE GEAR acknowledged that there are gamers who prefer a faster scroll wheel. With the new model comes a 24-step rotation wheel compared to the standard 16.[/blockquote]
Could it possibly mean that higher step rotation makes the experience in bhopping easier? I made a little ramble over the internet in order to figure g400's wheel specs but found nothing :/
CamelCloud
24/10/2013 08:06
Buy now button doesn't work :(
propane
24/10/2013 08:32
more scroll steps could probably help to some degree
ShoCk
24/10/2013 12:30(edited 24/10/2013 18:06)
Originally posted by propanemore scroll steps could probably help to some degree
I hope so! Although, according to characteristics eVo CL has light scroll which I'm kinda unused to. I remember having microsoft 3.0 which has an incredibly light scroll and it didn't feel very good for bhopping.
Anyway, shouldn't this charactersitic be pointed for new mice? If anyone knows what does g400/g5/DA have, please share the information just for the sake of comparison.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.