KZ maps in CS:GO ?

Started by nj
26/10/2013 14:18
Page 1 of 1
nj26/10/2013 14:18

Hey people,

I was never a fan of the source cs but I did buy the :go anyway. Now the question is - are there any kz maps or servers for cs:go at all? When I first played that game version, it seemed that the server settings, which allow you to strafe properly, were almos not to be found in any of the servers I checked.

I've heard about KZMod, which brings the 1.6 settings but... to Half Life 2, apparently. Is this mod ecessary to enjoy jumping in cs:go?

Hoping someone can provide me with up-2-date knowledge on the current KZ situation in cs:go :P.

dEMolite mapper26/10/2013 17:02(edited 26/10/2013 17:03)

was jumping with kraxxxel on some servers in csgo.
its still not the same as 1.6 in go.
even go has a better smooth movement than source.

could be those crappy remakes or converts of the maps.

just search for kz_ or xc_ maps.

-----

btw since you now own the source sdk base. just try kzmod out. its alot better

[KN]KraXXXel27/10/2013 14:27

there is one server with jumpstats etc...and a lot of ripped kzmod maps...and a realy weird movement esp at bhopmaps fischauge was not amused and say something like "das ist der größte rotz ever"

dEMolite mapper27/10/2013 21:24

havent we all said that sentence... since it was the biggest crap ever...

knoxville20/11/2013 17:00

played some kzmaps on go with zocker and we came to the same conclusion as fiskoge :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.