Faith - KZ FAILSHOW

Started by M4kind
28/10/2013 17:46
Page 1 of 1
M4kind28/10/2013 17:46

So hello, I've finished it.
Enjoy guyz!
Faith - KZ FAILSHOW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOzyk2m1tU

Viglioshius28/10/2013 17:57

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......wesome:D

Wh1te BearD^^28/10/2013 18:26

amazing jumpers and edit <3

Countyzz28/10/2013 18:57

nice edit bro!

M4kind28/10/2013 19:17

Thx! :)

aquaticlj record holder28/10/2013 19:32

good edit)

neXt.record holder28/10/2013 19:40

wow man awesome job !!!!
i am really surprised

memekrecord holder28/10/2013 20:22

awesome!

M4kind28/10/2013 20:23

Originally posted by neXt.
wow man awesome job !!!!
i am really surprised

Thx :D

M4kind28/10/2013 20:23

Originally posted by memek
awesome!

Your demos are awesome ! :D

slay3r Tournament #128/10/2013 20:46

nice :)

propanelj record holder28/10/2013 20:57

nice one

nice movie, even tho you missed 1 my demo :D

M4kind28/10/2013 21:30

Originally posted by DeathClaw
nice movie, even tho you missed 1 my demo :D


Yeh, I was going to fix it, but It was too late, since I was already done with wj part, I could screw up the sync, if I add yours later :/

Arion29/10/2013 07:34

I love this kind of movies :D . Great job. Best part for me was those 257 lj blocks fails by fame (holyshit)

M4kind29/10/2013 10:41

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
I love this kind of movies :D . Great job. Best part for me was those 257 lj blocks fails by fame (holyshit)

Thanks! I may be up for the second part of this series!

juhx29/10/2013 11:36

lovely movie, propjokkane were nice

~krater~29/10/2013 14:36

This was failicous 4? :D

M4kind29/10/2013 18:53

Originally posted by ~krater~
This was failicous 4? :D


No :D..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.