HLcsg.exe / HLbsp.exe won't work [cmd stuck]

Started by Arion
03/11/2013 19:14
Page 1 of 1
Arion03/11/2013 19:14(edited 03/11/2013 19:35)

Today I wanted to create a simple test map and then when I tried to compile it it doesn't work.

The cmd just stays on and I can't close it, not even taskmgr , not even with processhacker, not even with taskill /f /im hlbsp.exe

Processhacker : http://i.imgur.com/5k3K6Z4.png
The actual window : http://i.imgur.com/5k3K6Z4.png

There seems to be a problem with these files : hlcsg.exe hlbsp.exe , they seem to not work at all.

Before I restarted my laptop I had the same problem, but with hlcsg.exe.
I tried many hlcsg.exe's and the same...

L.E : Can someone upload his tools for compiling? I am using win7 64 bit.

suerk789)^04/11/2013 15:55

these two pic is the same.

XJ map tool hv 64bit compiling tools

FLasH ^^ mapper04/11/2013 18:15

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.764 go here and Download the Pack then look for
Super Half-Life Tools 3.9 Not Official (recommended) --- SHLT 3.9 Binaries and Resources --- x64 (64 bit).
Copy the tools in your compiler folder and you're done!

Arion04/11/2013 20:50(edited 04/11/2013 20:53)

It compiled the map, but now it got stuck after hlrad

http://i.imgur.com/mRpBfxP.png

...

The problem is now with ripent.exe

http://i.imgur.com/Hbus41y.png

sn00p mapper04/11/2013 23:28

dem colors for processes

KarLi mapper05/11/2013 03:19

execution u might use that compiler settings etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6ci39QCZU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.