APE_O - some .dem

Started by PiilsnEr
06/11/2013 17:56
Page 1 of 1
PiilsnEr06/11/2013 17:56

hey yall made a little clip hope you enjoy it

yt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lQEPLUBf8

feel free to tell your opinion xoxo

peace

Awesome edit as always, this time accompanied with beatiful tjs :)

Wh1te BearD^^06/11/2013 19:15

superb edit with unique trick jumps, enjoyed it!

ivansky06/11/2013 21:19

this is art

Mik007/11/2013 07:28

you are always creative with smoke and all those tricks
marvelous montage skills and sound.
and i just coudnt help loving the wide screen
really a thumb-up

Fike07/11/2013 08:08

Really cool tricks :) Would have favorited if I had an account :)
Could you upload the demos btw?

PiilsnEr07/11/2013 15:49

thanks guys

here is the demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/osfas7

Balcer07/11/2013 20:15

sweet tricks(:

juhx08/11/2013 04:42

One of the most creative jumpers. Good job ape_Ojkee

nobody^09/11/2013 12:13

Remarkable trickjumps! Merely a combination of style, creativity and difficulty. I simply loved all of those tricks.

The edit was completely Ape_O-styled. Unusual and creative. Maybe I didn't fancy it that much because it's not exactly my music taste but it's just style after all.

I want to thank you for this splendid work. Made me want to open cs and actually record a few stuff.

9/10

:up:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.