kz_cellblock_hard [Very hard bhop SC]

Started by M!nn0W
01/03/2007 20:13
Page 1 of 1
M!nn0W01/03/2007 20:13

Some body did this plz:

http://plastik.cpms.ru/kz_cellblock_hard0000.bmp :D

ANtye01/03/2007 20:19

Itsn ot a SC its a big bhop Oo

tjubby01/03/2007 20:25

Did it but I dod the first bhop the other way ezer...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qtj4y5

ANtye01/03/2007 20:26

Shit its easy Oo
I did it like in image... minnow whats wrong with u? :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/egqlrw


[ Edited Thu Mar 01 2007, 08:30PM ]

M!nn0W01/03/2007 20:32

gj antye.
I noob, because i every day work and go to school.
[ Edited Thu Mar 01 2007, 08:34PM ]

ANtye01/03/2007 20:36

I go to work and school to ;] LIfe sux he? Lets kill each other :[
[ Edited Thu Mar 01 2007, 08:36PM ]

sbzvln Tournament #201/03/2007 20:54

I noob, because i every day work and go to school.

-> ;S most ppl work or go to school or both XD

and it's no sc Xd
[ Edited Thu Mar 01 2007, 10:16PM ]

wima01/03/2007 22:12

omg? thats so ez.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.