Self Control 3 100%

Started by polsik
12/11/2013 16:21
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
polsik12/11/2013 16:21(edited 25/12/2013 17:37)

[br][br][br][br][br]

Update ^_^ 13.11.13
: screenshot's

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/8616/jwr2.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img820/9871/emtz.jpg


14.11.13
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9813/se36.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/2585/8y38.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/8594/10lg.jpg

24.11.13
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/3816/jx48.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/20/lcvj.jpg
29.11.13

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/1219/f61b.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/4766/0npx.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/4488/uxqn.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/580/zqk6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/4488/uxqn.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/1859/ymwb.jpg
01.12.13


http://imageshack.us/a/img17/6025/gmw6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img89/4162/f7kv.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img513/5500/tn19.jpg
07.12.13
http://www20.speedyshare.com/QUGKZ/download/26sc.jpg

Project status : 50%
65%
15.12.13

http://imageshack.us/a/img707/4130/0l8c.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/8782/lh1k.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/4222/6zor.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/8665/lx7i.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/5149/db4j.jpg
70%
17.12.13
http://www27.speedyshare.com/SkHjg/download/sc3a.jpg
19.12.13
80%
http://www29.speedyshare.com/HrY6K/download/52.jpg
http://www29.speedyshare.com/TfFKR/download/51.jpg
100%
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7898/64ww.png


I would like to welcome all of you again, including those, who I have disappointed. I have contacted - Klefer recently and asked him about his personal opinion concerning the third part of the movie.[br][br][br][br][br]
He replied that he was short of time and there may be a possibility to record something new around Christmas. Due to the fact that I needed a lot of demos for the project (around 50 of them), I gave him the time.[br][br][br][br][br]
Just yesterday, he sent me a package containing about 30 demos, so I would like to start the whole project today. I am about 10 to 20 demos, so I would like to ask if any of you is willing to take part in the movie?[br][br][br][br][br]
Klefer wrote that he would be glad to see another person starring in the movie. The main rule is that the performed jumps must be in a similar style to those presented in the earlier parts. This movie will close the series, and additionally – it will be probably my last movie.
I would like to add that it is a pleasure to make a movie concerning this type of jumps, as I must personally admit that I like them the most.[br][br][br][br][br]

Few words about the movie – it will be quite similar to the previous parts, but in the same time – it will be longer and much more dynamic (nevertheless, the main idea stays the same).
I can ensure you that the movie will be more creative and better in terms of quality while being compared to the earlier productions. I will not make the mistakes, which were made while working on the second part of the series.
[br][br][br]
The topic will be updated on regular basis.
[br][br]
Special thanks to my brother.<3

KyU.K12/11/2013 19:09

really liked self control 1&2 's style, i hope you can keep the ingame sound! gud lak;p

~krater~12/11/2013 21:25(edited 15/11/2013 18:03)

Well good luck at don't make this movie as your last one cuz we are really going to miss editors like you :'(

polsik13/11/2013 23:33(edited 14/11/2013 16:30)

Update ^_^ 13.11.13
: screenshot's

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/8616/jwr2.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img820/9871/emtz.jpg


14.11.13
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9813/se36.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/2585/8y38.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/8594/10lg.jpg

polsik17/11/2013 14:48(edited 24/11/2013 19:14)

17.11.13
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/281/xt8n.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/451/uqdq.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img200/5116/j8nn.jpg


24.11.13
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/3816/jx48.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/20/lcvj.jpg

polsik29/11/2013 00:41

29.11.13

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/1219/f61b.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/4766/0npx.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/4488/uxqn.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/580/zqk6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img689/4488/uxqn.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/1859/ymwb.jpg

Lelekolkosamdobar29/11/2013 14:27

my expectations are this movie to be on the home page of xj :) good job polsik

~krater~29/11/2013 14:50

Really nice it's awesome so far

polsik01/12/2013 15:40

01.12.13


http://imageshack.us/a/img17/6025/gmw6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img89/4162/f7kv.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img513/5500/tn19.jpg

Project status : 30%

polsik07/12/2013 11:51(edited 07/12/2013 11:51)

------> 50%

http://www20.speedyshare.com/QUGKZ/download/26sc.jpg

polsik15/12/2013 18:13

65%


http://imageshack.us/a/img707/4130/0l8c.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/8782/lh1k.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/4222/6zor.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/8665/lx7i.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img6/5149/db4j.jpg

polsik17/12/2013 15:02

http://www27.speedyshare.com/SkHjg/download/sc3a.jpg


70%

polsik19/12/2013 23:22

85%
http://www29.speedyshare.com/HrY6K/download/52.jpg
http://www29.speedyshare.com/TfFKR/download/51.jpg

Sensitiv320/12/2013 00:03

Waitin !!!!!!

random Tournament #320/12/2013 01:26

I feel this homie

polsik25/12/2013 17:37

100%
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7898/64ww.png

now fucking render :/

PiilsnEr25/12/2013 18:35

what does all theese orange marked lines do?

Can't wait to see the movie d:)

TonTo25/12/2013 18:52

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
what does all theese orange marked lines do?

Can't wait to see the movie d:)


Those orange lines are markers. Mostly moviemakers use them to mark beats of the music they use, so that it would be easier to know where to add effects and stuff.

Sensitiv325/12/2013 21:35

MAAAAANNNNN
WAIIIITIIIINGGG FOR ITTTTTTT

ivansky25/12/2013 23:34

10 min movie nice :D

Page 1 of 2