RANDOMNESS (my best movie)

14/11/2013 18:48
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar14/11/2013 18:48

My newest work, best from a while, I guess. Please, let me know what do you think about the movie. Leave a comment below! I know, there are some mistakes in the movie, but they don't make a sense. Enjoy! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSaS-sAIlac

zythH^ moviemaker14/11/2013 20:37

cool flow :) tbh I don't understand much of hns so I won't comment the plays but the edit was cool, sync, colors, was pretty nice, gj dude

PiilsnEr14/11/2013 21:37

it was good but I think you kinda stole the intro idea from shockwave ;) However it was nice

nobody^14/11/2013 22:40

Agree with the 2 comments above. I loved it tho, really fresh. Maybe you should have used a wider variety of angles for the intro cams. Anyway, great job! :)

aquaticlj record holder15/11/2013 04:22

I liked it

Lelekolkosamdobar15/11/2013 12:53

Thank you guys! You really give me motivation for more movies! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.