Legends Tournament

Started by kyser
15/11/2013 18:13
Page 1 of 1
kyser15/11/2013 18:13(edited 15/11/2013 18:16)

Hi everybody! Today I was thinking of a "Legends Tournament".. I mean, considering that this last tournament (which is in the final step currently) was a real success, i thought of a similar tournament (maybe a little shorter), but ONLY for Oldschool Kreedzers that, you know, were considered as the best in their respective times.. for example, back to 2010 and before.. many many names come to my mind at the moment, so it would be really nice to watch them nowadays doing KZ runs as fast as possible acording to the KZ level atm... the only "bad" thing I think could be, is that probably would be a little hard to find them, and also if they will be interested in playing KZ today.. I don't know I really would like to see something like this happening one day!

Peace

PiilsnEr15/11/2013 19:40(edited 15/11/2013 19:47)

hey, I think that will be abit hard.. I mean they quit kz for a reason so it will be hard to bring them all together, maybe someone would participate but I think most of them would pass because of no interest or time.

Also I think that the matches would be unfair, some oldschoolers haven't played for years and have forgotten everything and some might play for fun from time to time and still got it in them, so the matches could be very boring if someone just totally murder the other guys time..

I would rather like too see them do some nice trickjump or a single run just to show everyone how they are doing nowadays hehe

~krater~15/11/2013 20:25

Well that's true but consider the fact that all of them used to be proffesionaly skilled kreedz players before and I am sure that you know this famous sentence "The thing you've learned once, you won't forget it till the day you die" :)

zythH^ moviemaker15/11/2013 20:51

I'd dare to say it's the best idea in 2013, bring us brian back =D

Good luck reaching them and inviting to participate. Why don't you just support Weekly Cups instead when it's the real and possible thing that could bring the whole new era to XJ. Tbh I'm so much upset seeing the response it gets, and instead of supporting a real planned big thing, people give their attention to a one-time unthought event. No offence intended to anyone of course :/

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP15/11/2013 21:48

it's an idea i had just like last week too kyser. but what shock said should take priority. a thing like the legends cup should come AFTER weekly cups gets stabilized, as sort of a one-time special version of it.

most of the guys posting are just viewing things out of nostalgia, typical of xj, but lets focus on weekly cups for now.

kyser16/11/2013 03:05(edited 16/11/2013 03:26)

Originally posted by ShoCk
Good luck reaching them and inviting to participate. Why don't you just support Weekly Cups instead when it's the real and possible thing that could bring the whole new era to XJ. Tbh I'm so much upset seeing the response it gets, and instead of supporting a real planned big thing, people give their attention to a one-time unthought event. No offence intended to anyone of course :/

well both things can be done at the same time :s .. the idea is to bring activity to the community.. so i dont get your comment shock

anyway if u read better my last words.. " I really would like to see something like this happening one day!".. not necessarily it has to be now.. just another plan for the future...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.