QUETIONS ABOUT RULES

Started by Johnson
16/11/2013 15:47
Page 1 of 1
Johnson16/11/2013 15:47(edited 16/11/2013 15:54)

Hi guys, I want to know rules with some questions if available.
Here is some cases(if) and please answer if enable.


case 1.) [A player get map WR in his or her server which] made by HLDS.
I wonder if one's own server made by HLDS is legal setting compare rules.

case 2.) [//] contain multi player bunny hop plugin.

case 3.) [//] contain unlimited ammo plugin.

case 4.) A player get kind of ljs WR but his or her server use unlimited ammo.


Though I am not a pro like WR holders and other famous PROs, I think that knowing rules is one of most important thing.

1 - not legal
2 - not legal
3- ?
4- legal i think

Johnson16/11/2013 15:56

Originally posted by DeathClaw
1 - not legal
2 - not legal
3- ?
4- legal i think

Thus how people come one's lan server?? I saw Nukk's kz_hopez demo which show that U, PU9maker and other 3 players were spectators.

propanelj record holder16/11/2013 16:16

Originally posted by Johnson
Originally posted by DeathClaw
1 - not legal
2 - not legal
3- ?
4- legal i think

Thus how people come one's lan server?? I saw Nukk's kz_hopez demo which show that U, PU9maker and other 3 players were spectators.

hlds isnt needed to have ppl on your server

Johnson16/11/2013 16:28

Originally posted by propane
hlds isnt needed to have ppl on your server

What is PPL mean??
Sorry for my FKing ignorance...

Count16/11/2013 19:42

It means people:)

ivansky16/11/2013 21:52

if you want people to join you on lan - type sv_lan 0 in console and give them your ip (without port) to join

Johnson17/11/2013 01:51(edited 10/12/2013 09:51)

Originally posted by Count
It means people:)


Originally posted by ivansky
if you want people to join you on lan - type sv_lan 0 in console and give them your ip (without port) to join

Ahhhhhh 'without port'?? I only knew sv_lan 0.
Thanks for ivansky and Count. XD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.