Demo viewer ONLINE

19/11/2013 15:38
Page 1 of 1
Michael Collins19/11/2013 15:38(edited 19/11/2013 15:42)

Hello boys'n'girls.

One of my very good friends has started a very new project called demo viewer online. This is whole new thing in world of Kreedz and i'd love to see you guys paying a little bit more attention on it.

Online demo viewer made by irQuaker

Achtung, achtung: This project is still in progress so there might some issues, also whoever who is interesting in help and who's also a lot into programming can just contact quaker via pm/steam. This project might take awhile so any kind of help would be perfect.

EDIT: I almost forgot, this viewer works better at chrome than on monzilla, also it's not recommend for people who have low pc.

Without any further ado, express your feelings...

~krater~19/11/2013 15:57

Well this is kinda awesome :D

kyser19/11/2013 17:52

wow, its really great.. hope itl improve the way of watching it , but atm its nice

cC|Nikolaa19/11/2013 18:33

A person I know, Toni Petrina, has already done this several months ago (he had another version like a year ago). Project can be found here: http://www.tonicodes.net/blog/projects/online-kz-wr-viewer/

I guess your friend and the mentioned guy can contact each other in order to share ideas for further development.

Other than that, really awesome thingie that is, I'd love if it is possible all of the world records to be available like that.

R^3OPAH19/11/2013 20:11

m0ver did it :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.