CS - CoCo on ce_grassbhop_ez

Started by Sadface
20/11/2013 01:57
Page 1 of 1
Sadface20/11/2013 01:57(edited 20/11/2013 01:58)

What's up! Today I bring you a run clip starring my friend CoCo who is a Taiwanese player, and I'm sorry for the video's quality. Youtube just really fucked it up. So, here it is. Hope you enjoy!

CS - CoCo on ce_grassbhop_ez

Some pictures:
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10

juhx20/11/2013 05:31

for example: it is big movie about non-kz record + not wr ? :DD cool!

This is so gold man! Reminds me a lot of rusty's works but I totally love it! Also, why would you have a description written in Chineese? :))

Sadface21/11/2013 01:05

Originally posted by juhx
for example: it is big movie about non-kz record + not wr ? :DD cool!


Well, first of all, CoCo is my friend and he made a request to me to make a clip for him. I should do my best even it's not WR or something. Also, I take it so serious every time I'm doing a project(at least in the "Production" playlist on my channel). You can watch my previous videos. Maybe they are not that great but I really spent lots of time on them. And Thank you for watching, haha.

Originally posted by ShoCk
This is so gold man! Reminds me a lot of rusty's works but I totally love it! Also, why would you have a description written in Chineese? :))


Yeah, I love rusty's edit too. His style is so different than others and he knows how to make a real good movie. For your question, because I'm an Asian and I wasn't born in the United States. I moved to the United States in 2008. Any yes, my first language is Chinese. :D

Logitechhhhh21/11/2013 11:18

CoCo were Amazing! :-) but i still likes 7D's jumping.
But didn't not see him record any demos :-(
I remember he have TOP1 on XJ map rec. ( I guess

kc456bhop23/11/2013 11:29

i love you whitegod :) by tomcat

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.