kz_deserted shortcut!
Hey guys!
I am quite inactive nowadays, but i was playing on kz_deserted and i thought this sc can be possible , and i had right. I dont know if it's new or not, but seems new for me. ( If old , sorry for doublepost :))
It saves like ~7 seconds.
Pic.
Demo.
Sadly i was able to do it just with scout, but it can not be a problem with usp/knife for dcj pros :)
I did it with this stats :
DCJ Distance: 264.701843 Maxspeed: 341.492034 (47.760) Prestrafe: (282.2) (286.0) 293.731994 Strafes: 7 Sync: 66
Gl guys! [Especially Hitlooser ;) ]
Have fun IceVip!
noxer was trying it with p90, I dont remember if he did it or not :D
there are many many scs not done on that map yet, and i think that one is quite new.. gl
thanks : ]
Old done by Lagster on 2:27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvUfqpNQXA0
Too bad that youtube muted this video cuz it was a great movie :/
http://s13.postimg.org/on8i8a2t3/kz_deserted0000.png - poss? :D
already did it ram009;]
Originally posted by FLPOld done by Lagster on 2:27 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvUfqpNQXA0
Too bad that youtube muted this video cuz it was a great movie :/
Appreciate
Originally posted by juhxalready did it ram009;]
yeah it's poss, did it too :D save's around ~4sec from current wr and annoying palm sc too :D
demo >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/75ahxr
Please log in to post replies.