Fall Tricks
Hi, i'm actually recording some fall tricks, and I found two which are too hard, or require too much luck for me.
The first one on awp_rooftops :
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2c0ll1.jpg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d25es3 it's a fail and a second way to do it different from the picture
It can look dumb on screen, but it's a pretty interesting trick, you'll need a lot of luck/skill to get the right angle, and you have at least two way to do it, and two ending.
I'm 85% sure it's possible, but I passed more than 30 hours on it, and even if it frustrating, I would like to see somebody doing it.
The second one on kz_wsp_valleyclimb :
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2nqe7uu.jpg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bsdoje
This second one is easier, but it's hard to reach enough speed to finish it, you'll see.
I'm 95% sure it's possible. (I'm close to do it on the demo)
That kind of tricks may seem dumb, random or too much luck based, but it can be interesting if you're patient enough, I'll maybe post others in the futur if there are people entertained by them :)
These kind of tricks look really stylish, if only they are planned well enough. The ones you reviewed look interesting, I am going to try them out when I get home.
Fancy finds. :)
very interested
Please log in to post replies.