OWN3D! - sicknature's jumping series

26/11/2013 19:46
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar26/11/2013 19:46(edited 30/11/2013 08:34)

Hello fellas!

Maybe you are wondering what am I going to do? What is this thread about? Well, I'm starting a brand new jumping series. I'll make the episodes three times a week. In these jumping series you will see me starring as a jumper and also editor. I'm gonna make the jumps in legal settings without the aa100. Ok, one episode will contain:

- my intro
- interesting fails before owning the jump/combo
- the jump/combo


I'm hoping you will like the idea. Leave a comment below to inform me what do you think. I guess that's all.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The 1st Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUFkQMaf9Q



The 2nd Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ35So5FEbw

Viglioshius26/11/2013 20:32

I'm gonna make the jumps in legal settings without the aa100. I also won't leave you my demos. The main reason for this is because one guy copies me.

Lold rlly hard.

Lelekolkosamdobar30/11/2013 20:33

Uploaded new episode, serial number 2.

itsmebitchez.17/01/2014 07:15

Nice jumps :)

D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #317/01/2014 09:35(edited 17/01/2014 09:36)

without the aa100.

sure sure

bazo_oka17/01/2014 12:47(edited 17/01/2014 12:48)

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
without the aa100.

sure sure

He means that all settings are legit, without the aa100. B'cuz aa100 is unlegit, that' s why.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.