Catgroove
Started by ~krater~
30/11/2013 14:49
Page 1 of 1
~krater~30/11/2013 14:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjhXeUDnRA&feature=youtu.be enjoy
PU9maker
30/11/2013 14:57
pretty nice. I like the intro alot. colors and effects also fit very well.
gj both
ShoCk
30/11/2013 15:03
Totally loved it!
~krater~30/11/2013 15:10
Totally thanks :D
Mik030/11/2013 15:34
nice fresh clip
kujac01/12/2013 12:45
LOL, best intro ever. I see you got pissed by those typical jump movies intros. Nice job, few good looking combos. Most of people say they didn't like the combos. In my opinion they are good, i think they didn't like the strafes; typical fast longjumper strafes. They are more into those "wide kreedz strafes" if you will.
M4kind01/12/2013 13:59
Ye, my strafes are not the best, I know I'm making a lot of strafes, I hate when people make a 6strf jump and say, omg epic... That's the main point why I like to strafe much faster
Mathzz02/12/2013 15:46
Originally posted by M4kindYe, my strafes are not the best, I know I'm making a lot of strafes, I hate when people make a 6strf jump and say, omg epic... That's the main point why I like to strafe much faster
Precision and the distance is the only thing that matters, not how many strafes you do....
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.