Can't play on LAN

02/12/2013 03:11
Page 1 of 1
rawerecord holder Tournament #102/12/2013 03:11

Hi guys, I installed the XJ AMX pack and now I can't play on LAN. The server loads correctly but when it's gonna start bam... black screen and my CS get closed.

What should I do?

thx.

Ryderc02/12/2013 04:24

Uninstall it ?
And after that, you can try to reinstall it folder by folder, file by file, and look at what makes your game crashed.
Knowing the problematic file can be helpful.

SamB02/12/2013 04:50

I had that same problem, i think it has something to do with liblist.gam. Try to ask your friend for working liblist.gam who is also using amx pack

propanelj record holder02/12/2013 12:11

might not be the correct topic to ask but i cant go into certain maps, like cs_militia, i can join a server running the map but starting it on lan instacrashes the load

trickster^02/12/2013 13:33(edited 02/12/2013 13:33)

I had that problem once... Just reinstall the whole thing again, it will work, eventually :P

Nokkan02/12/2013 13:42

Originally posted by propane
might not be the correct topic to ask but i cant go into certain maps, like cs_militia, i can join a server running the map but starting it on lan instacrashes the load


right click on cs, then properties, local files and hit verify integrity of game chache. This helped me 1 month ago.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.