248bhop by Beterok

Started by Beteroklj record holder
08/12/2013 13:23
Page 2 of 2
Beteroklj record holder09/12/2013 11:16

Originally posted by akseon
congratulations, finally someone jumped over this bench:)

i remember when you say " you cant do this :D"

max3semne09/12/2013 12:01

congratz Beterok! :)

Beteroklj record holder09/12/2013 12:39

Originally posted by max3semne
congratz Beterok! :)

ty you 257is nice :)

badass .09/12/2013 14:05

Sick! Congratz!

Balcer09/12/2013 16:11

Originally posted by aquatic-hns
Originally posted by dck
will they accept it even without killing yourself at the end?

244_hj_kaben not kill

u nned kill only in non steamed cs

Beteroklj record holder09/12/2013 17:03

Originally posted by Balcer
Originally posted by aquatic-hns
Originally posted by dck
will they accept it even without killing yourself at the end?

244_hj_kaben not kill

u nned kill only in non steamed cs

if ?s non steamed XJ will not accept demo :)

Beteroklj record holder10/12/2013 21:19

I uploaded a screenshot for those who do not want to download the demo

rawerecord holder Tournament #110/12/2013 21:52

Originally posted by Sebastian^^
nice WR gj :D


We are waiting for your 248 BJ!

rawerecord holder Tournament #110/12/2013 21:52(edited 10/12/2013 21:54)

Bug, delete.

~krater~11/12/2013 13:23

I was trying 248 sbj block for 3 weeks and I couldn't made it, blocks 1 me 0.Congratulations beterok waiting to see edit with this wr. (Y)

Beteroklj record holder11/12/2013 14:46

Originally posted by ~krater~
I was trying 248 sbj block for 3 weeks and I couldn't made it, blocks 1 me 0.Congratulations beterok waiting to see edit with this wr. (Y)

I wass trying in all 5-8hours:D

bluemagic mapper11/12/2013 22:20

finally, good job! :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.