DESTROYING kz_bkz_egyptbhop

Started by Juice
09/12/2013 14:32
Page 1 of 1
Juice09/12/2013 14:32(edited 09/12/2013 14:32)

Image

this one is 100% possible, good luck

SUBWAYZ09/12/2013 15:13

Bibo did it! Nice one Juice!

kyser09/12/2013 16:22

how are u 100% sure?

Juice09/12/2013 17:00

Originally posted by kyser
how are u 100% sure?

I've done it with slowmo a year ago :E

kyser09/12/2013 18:05

year ago? lol... is even hard to land since u have a kind of broken roof that sucks, and the platform of the start button is not straight, so is much harder to dduck.. gl to anyone

ztabby09/12/2013 18:48

Tried it, it's not possible. I call bullshit :P

random Tournament #309/12/2013 19:13

imo this map is just fail

zythH^ moviemaker09/12/2013 20:14(edited 09/12/2013 20:15)

Tried it in many ways, since it was released I am trying it, only with a LEGAL demo I will believe it, tho, I didn't try with scout nor slowmo or gain plugin but I kinda believe some geek or legend can do it

Nannou09/12/2013 20:24(edited 09/12/2013 20:29)

That way is more right.
//From timer to land play by at Juce pic are 58-62. I don't think its possible by afterjump with that low drop height.

Juice10/12/2013 08:18

Originally posted by kyser
year ago? lol... is even hard to land since u have a kind of broken roof that sucks, and the platform of the start button is not straight, so is much harder to dduck.. gl to anyone

the only thing hard to do is to dduck on the timer and get nice pre to land on the box :P

~krater~10/12/2013 14:22

I don't really think this is possible :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.