R THEY LEGAL OR ILLEGAL??

Started by Johnson
10/12/2013 14:52
Page 1 of 1
Johnson10/12/2013 14:52(edited 10/12/2013 15:16)

Hi, Im Johnson who is noob XD
But I want to know all rules about kz.
Though i m not pro, I think knowing rules correctly and perfectly is most important thing.
Thus let me tell u what i want to know.

let me show u 4cases.
U choose them either legal or illegal.

1. map wr with duckpre command.
2. map wr with jumpoff command.
3. cj, dcj wr with duckpre command.
4. all of ljs wr with jumpoff command.

I m not sure them because
rules page of xj does not update, appear about this rule.
And all of longumps world rankers' demo disappears
both duckpre and jumpoff command.

but i saw PU9maker in failicious3 which made by wqko.
This video in pu9maker uses dcj with duckpre command.

please type ur opinion and thx for see this forum

if i remember right, only 1 and 3 are legal. jumpoff shower was illegal. but im not sure.

Ryderc10/12/2013 15:16(edited 10/12/2013 15:19)

It's forbidden to use any plugin who show you the speed, the prestraff or anything who can help the player, in a official demo on xj.

A movie can use any demos, with any plugins they want, if at least the player don't cheat.

Edit : Well maybe i'm too strict, but I can't see any reason to keep the Prestraff or Jumpoff in record either.

Johnson10/12/2013 15:18

Originally posted by DeathClaw
if i remember right, only 1 and 3 are legal. jumpoff shower was illegal. but im not sure.

But thanks for reply my forum. I want XJ to update rules...
many plugins appears now T.T

Johnson10/12/2013 15:25(edited 27/12/2013 08:57)

Originally posted by Ryderc
It's forbidden to use any plugin who show you the speed, the prestraff or anything who can help the player, in a official demo on xj.

A movie can use any demos, with any plugins they want, if at least the player don't cheat.

Edit : Well maybe i'm too strict, but I can't see any reason to keep the Prestraff or Jumpoff in record either.

maybe u r right... hmm...
How complex the rules r...;;

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.