245 HJ max3semne

Started by max3semne
11/12/2013 16:33
Page 2 of 3
max3semne11/12/2013 21:39

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Hello slowmo!

Anyone must said it. Tell me, why do u think it?

Johnson11/12/2013 23:56

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
good job!

I may see sadness at his comment haha;;
but congratulations max3semne!!
U R the most lucky guy in this year i think
sick bro
I want to be good at jump like U T.T

max3semne12/12/2013 00:04

Originally posted by Johnson
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
good job!

I may see sadness at his comment haha;;
but congratulations max3semne!!
U R the most lucky guy in this year i think
sick bro
I want to be good at jump like U T.T

Luck is my skill. :D Thanks.

Sensitiv312/12/2013 00:20

Originally posted by max3semne
Luck is my skill. :D Thanks.


You cant jump 257.8 only cuz of luck.
Gj dude, if you legal = big up, if you not = big down.

Roadrunner mapper12/12/2013 00:55

aa100

staNioN`12/12/2013 01:29

All of a sudden..the mighty max3semne rule the lj records with supreme 257 2 times and a legendary 245 hj...
anyways GJ man :)!

rawerecord holder Tournament #112/12/2013 02:20

He landed 257 with which stats?

ON: Good job! Nice to see your second (WR?) here

Mathzz12/12/2013 12:08

Congratulations, man.

Sick jump :-)

JamBawa12/12/2013 12:12

congrats bro :D

max3semne12/12/2013 14:22

Originally posted by mideARG
He landed 257 with which stats?

ON: Good job! Nice to see your second (WR?) here


First time 257.3 and second time 257.2

Beteroklj record holder12/12/2013 16:55

this jump very nice becouse you jump whithout 10 pre :D

eclipzh12/12/2013 19:25

You're too good max, stop it. You make the rest of us look small!

VODKAMOUTH12/12/2013 19:25

gratzz man!

FLP12/12/2013 22:36

Originally posted by Stabilot
Good Job, let's wait some months now!

~krater~14/12/2013 00:34

Hello master.

perd0 mapper14/12/2013 03:51

amazing

cfg14/12/2013 08:51

abt two month ago ur lj rec was 255 and now 257(just like lynn) hm.. seems legit :/

Originally posted by cfg
abt two month ago ur lj rec was 255 and now 257(just like lynn) hm.. seems legit :/

Long time no see man, remember you from 2008s :)

zythH^ moviemaker14/12/2013 12:44

Originally posted by cfg
abt two month ago ur lj rec was 255 and now 257(just like lynn) hm.. seems legit :/


Not protecting anyone, LyNn didn't even geek a shit to get a great record, max seems a bit geeky (not trying to offend you max tho :D) and if he geeked how much I think he did that 2 past months, he should be able to push it to 258 soon

max3semne14/12/2013 15:14(edited 14/12/2013 15:15)

Originally posted by cfg
abt two month ago ur lj rec was 255 and now 257(just like lynn) hm.. seems legit :/

11. december 2011 first 255 lj block on lan (demo) ( http://www.kzsk.sk/downloads/ljdema/255_lj_max3semne.rar
)4. june 2013 first 256 lj block on server ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150520109 )
29. october 2013 first 257 lj block on lan ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190204588 )

So, shift in my lj career occured, when I discovered mousefix. I didn't know it can help me so much. My first 256 lj block was done without mousefix after a long time geeking. Few days later Roadrunner told me about this mousefix. So I tried it. I had my dcj rec stat under 274 and lj 257.2+- before. First day with MF I pushed my recs on 274.6dcj and 257.x lj. With MF is lj much easier for me. I can did 256 lj block sooner (=> 257lj tho) if I knew about mousefix.
That's all what I wanted to say. :)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.