E L E V A T E 2 (trailer)
Started by ExpaNsion
11/12/2013 22:14
Page 1 of 1
ExpaNsion11/12/2013 22:14(edited 26/12/2013 18:55)
- Project status:
INTRO status: 0%
Screenshots: N/A
Avatar (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
CkaTuHkoO (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
fBH (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
IceVip (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
KyU.K (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
Lesic (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
list3K (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
Nokkan (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
Nubz (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
Pheew (Status:0 %)
Screenshot: N/A
OUTRO status: 0%
Screenshots: N/A
- Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Andrius and I've been playing kz for 5 years, been moviemaking for 3-4 years now, cant remember fully
- Type of the movie: It will be a massive Multiplayer movie featuring well known players from all over the world, they are mentioned upper
- Project Description: It will be between 2 and 3 minutes long. featuring girl vocals dubstep as on the first part. I will use Sony Vegas Pro 9, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D and HLAE. The colors wont be so strong this time, familiar to the trailer ones. I will try my best, and also i will try application to the front page. its my deram and i think this time it will be worth!
- Requests: I will show you The screenshot pr 1 player, so there will be 10 screenshots each player, tell me your opinions about screenshot and everything else, you can ask something else i will try to be active on this thread. Also you can visit my channel or subscribe, to not skip the movie and you can watch my other clips and other stuff.
polsik11/12/2013 22:33
hahahaha that line-up ! :O
GL MATE, ELEVATE WAS SICK so second I think will be better :D
~krater~19/12/2013 17:19
Lineup is fucking amazing, this's gonna rock hard!
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.