Dev Textures

Started by Branndonn
14/12/2013 10:46
Page 1 of 1
Branndonn14/12/2013 10:46(edited 14/12/2013 10:47)

Hi , I'm trying to find Dev Textures from CS:S and haven't been able to get them , so I was wondering if someone here has them or knows a website where I can make the images into a wad , I've already got a couple that I've made into a wad if anybody wants them here's the link to them

-click-

And here's a screen of the images I've got from some maps and some customs I've converted myself

-screen-

I would highly appreciate is someone knows where to or has them for use thanks

dEMolite mapper14/12/2013 11:26

Here you go

http://scmapdb.com/wad:developer-textures
http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/2126
http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/707
http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/3582


If you want to use the originals you have to open the gcf files:
source materials.gcf
source 2007 shared materials.gcf
open the folder materials/dev
and you have tones of dev textures.

Nannou14/12/2013 11:28

This One ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.