language prob.

Started by JamBawa
16/12/2013 18:21
Page 1 of 1
JamBawa16/12/2013 18:21

i visited a russian server and since that day my chat appears like this on any server i play. any solutions?

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/262wisz.jpg[/IMG]

SUBWAYZ16/12/2013 18:43

amx_langmenu and select your own language I suppose

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/12/2013 20:17

That's how Russia hacks and spies on US citizen

Spyder17/12/2013 00:58

^

rawerecord holder Tournament #117/12/2013 01:41

do you have a cstrike_russian folder?

zythH^ moviemaker17/12/2013 02:40

I've kinda the same problem, not in servers, is like, I join counter-strike and on the menu screen I got 3 servers from that guys ._. but since it doesn't bothers me I don't give a shit bout :D dem ruxia

JamBawa17/12/2013 10:37

amx_lang and amx_langmenu commands don't work on any server. it just says "unknown command".

@mideARG no i do not have any folder like that.

my game menu is just normal and even the options and stuf. It's just the in game on screen language has turned russian. :(

akse17/12/2013 11:36

I guess its not possible for you to change the server's language (russian in this case), only the server owner can.

JamBawa17/12/2013 15:35

problem fixed :) just took maps backup and deleted cstrike and installed everything again.

thanks for the help guys really appreciate it.
close.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.