(kz)_kzro_deathtales2

Started by sn00p mapper
17/12/2013 15:48
Page 1 of 2
sn00p mapper17/12/2013 15:48

Map is done, still need to do some more fixes around, polishing the jumps/or remaking some. Adding more details and some other things.

Here are the latest screenshots http://imgur.com/a/w4KRJ#0

shooting-starrecord holder Tournament #117/12/2013 16:28(edited 17/12/2013 16:29)

Should we free our HDDs? :D gonna play it as it is out

random Tournament #317/12/2013 16:32

your great mapper, but why you use always same textures and same style for a map?

Pieshels mapper17/12/2013 18:50

How much time did it take to make? I remember that you started like 2 years ago or something...

Good to see that it's (almost) finished.

Viglioshius17/12/2013 19:34

Its called heaven

KarLi mapper18/12/2013 00:02

love it =)

gj.

Keo mapper18/12/2013 01:49

concentrate on the jumps sn00pzaur...

iNsprate moviemaker18/12/2013 03:53

Damn, this map is awesome.

SamB18/12/2013 05:19

Originally posted by shooting-star
Should we free our HDDs? :D gonna play it as it is out

You mean SSDs? Hehahehaha
Looking good! Love your maps sn00p :gj:

smell great atmosphere and tons of gay jumps here, cant wait to try it out.

sn00p mapper18/12/2013 09:19(edited 18/12/2013 09:23)

As for how much space will take, I'd less will be less than the first map, it's better optimized now, the BSP right now is around 12mb, on the first was around 30MB.

Originally posted by Pieshels
How much time did it take to make? I remember that you started like 2 years ago or something...

Good to see that it's (almost) finished.


Not really 2 years but yes, started the project in 2011, two or three months before the release of the first map. But what you see right there was done in less than two months. Because I deleted the old RMF and started again.

Edit: Even older, the first post showing screens from an early build dates from 08/22/10.

Originally posted by Keo
concentrate on the jumps sn00pzaur...


Originally posted by DeathClaw
smell great atmosphere and tons of gay jumps here, cant wait to try it out.


Ahaha, yes that's what I'm doing, testing and remaking if necessary the shit out of jumps.

daza mapper18/12/2013 19:31

I don't get why you stray from the original assets and use the ones you always use. The lamps seems out of place

kaynerecord holder18/12/2013 19:50

dont let it end up like the first map, looks really good.

M4kind18/12/2013 22:58

Looking marvelous right here buddy, I think this map could be the 1 would stick to!

kHz19/12/2013 05:45

beautiful :X

Memories19/12/2013 08:18

I think your maps are beautiful, but you focus too much on textures and ambience and you end up getting some really.. unconfortable.. jumps that make the map too hard to finish a run on and not a lot of people will even try to record.

slay3r Tournament #119/12/2013 09:27

Originally posted by Memories
I think your maps are beautiful, but you focus too much on textures and ambience and you end up getting some really.. unconfortable.. jumps that make the map too hard to finish a run on and not a lot of people will even try to record.


^this

Michael Collins19/12/2013 12:13

Lets hope it will end up well, sn00p. By these pictures map look amazing...

actepukc^19/12/2013 12:16

Originally posted by slay3r
Originally posted by Memories
I think your maps are beautiful, but you focus too much on textures and ambience and you end up getting some really.. unconfortable.. jumps that make the map too hard to finish a run on and not a lot of people will even try to record.


^this


Totally agree with Memories here. I also like a lot your kind of maps, but I never want to start record them, cuz they are too complicated for me personally and I'm sure for many people.Good luck for those of you which like the map and the others created by sn00p. :)

Michael Collins19/12/2013 12:28

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by slay3r
Originally posted by Memories
I think your maps are beautiful, but you focus too much on textures and ambience and you end up getting some really.. unconfortable.. jumps that make the map too hard to finish a run on and not a lot of people will even try to record.


^this


Totally agree with Memories here. I also like a lot your kind of maps, but I never want to start record them, cuz they are too complicated for me personally and I'm sure for many people.Good luck for those of you which like the map and the others created by sn00p. :)


Jumps within maps like this simply must be complicated, otherwise its going to lose the spirit of game.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.