Christmas Spirit - multiplayer kz movie (moved)

20/12/2013 20:15
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar20/12/2013 20:15

Yooo, guys!

I specially made a movie for Christmas holidays! I hope you'll enjoy it and also have a great time during the holidays and make the best of it! HERE IS THA MOVIE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPxXEb6ZxAY

PS: If someone wants demos here: http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/83221153/file.html

propanelj record holder20/12/2013 21:34

kz movie using 100aa settings. very much kz

Ryderc20/12/2013 21:43(edited 20/12/2013 21:44)

I saw my trick on awp_rooftops at 1.13 and was like : Woaaaa
And then, sv_aa 100.


I cried a little bit.

iNsprate moviemaker20/12/2013 21:49(edited 20/12/2013 21:49)

Originally posted by Ryderc
I saw my trick on awp_rooftops at 1.13 and was like : Woaaaa
And then, sv_aa 100.


I cried a little bit.

Ahaha.
Didn't like the clip for some reason.

Lelekolkosamdobar20/12/2013 23:09

Originally posted by Ryderc
I saw my trick on awp_rooftops at 1.13 and was like : Woaaaa
And then, sv_aa 100.


I cried a little bit.


10aa, too hard.

Ryderc21/12/2013 05:40(edited 21/12/2013 05:40)

Originally posted by sicknature
10aa, too hard.


I know ! I tried it during more than 30-40h :/

Lelekolkosamdobar21/12/2013 07:20

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by sicknature
10aa, too hard.


I know ! I tried it during more than 30-40h :/


In my opinion, you shouldn't geek that much.

ViDtam21/12/2013 12:10

Although it was quite simple I enjoyed it :3

Ryderc21/12/2013 13:12

Originally posted by sicknature
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by sicknature
10aa, too hard.


I know ! I tried it during more than 30-40h :/


In my opinion, you shouldn't geek that much.


Well, 30h divised in two years, with a 2h session average, it's honest I think ;)
I'm not a geek, i'm just really patient D:

~krater~21/12/2013 14:38

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by sicknature
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by sicknature
10aa, too hard.


I know ! I tried it during more than 30-40h :/


In my opinion, you shouldn't geek that much.


Well, 30h divised in two years, with a 2h session average, it's honest I think ;)
I'm not a geek, i'm just really patient D:


Hold my beer, ima do it awp with closed eyes, -10aa, 1 strafe, one handed and sleeping at my chair -.-

Lelekolkosamdobar21/12/2013 15:34

@Ryderc, well if that's true ok. :)
@ViDtam thanks mate. :)

More 100aa than 10aa... so it's wrong to be with "kz" title..

kz`Moxx mapper21/12/2013 21:46

Moved to other movies, 100aa not allowed in the other forumpart :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.