Enough kreedzing / Bhopping? Try racing !?
Started by Logitechhhhh
25/12/2013 12:53
Page 1 of 1
Logitechhhhh25/12/2013 12:53
Hey there.
I've found a new timing styles
by "racing"
The map is showing the following "blocks".
and u don't need press the timer
just across the "time line" then that will start.
maybe fun? yes it is maybe.
Youtube : -link-
ViDtam25/12/2013 13:32
I think this is already imported in kzmod, but it would be a good idea in 1.6 I vote YES for this
Michael Collins25/12/2013 13:40
kzmod had something similar. But it would be good if we had something like this in cs 1.6...
bfg25/12/2013 14:05
http://cosy-climbing.net/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?6277.0
SamB25/12/2013 14:34
I have seen that kind of timers in kz maps
ShoCk
25/12/2013 15:09
Try racing? Obviously it is a boring pastime to the point where you rev up the video in order to conceal all the monotony =D
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.