Self Control 3 - starring Klefer
Hooray, It's finally here !
The last movie of the trilogy, presents the same style of jumps which previous parts.Initially,the movie was going to show two jumpers,but after rethinking,the movie contains only Klefer.
Klefer comes from Romania,he's very talented jumper.His style of jumping is very creative and dynamic.The movie is in very chill-out mood, it doesn't much of effects and modern shots,but it has a unique vibe.
Self Control 3
Merry christmas!
I can't lie, this is probably one of my favourite movies of 2013, I really mean it. It was just so peaceful and beautiful, I felt relaxed within 9 minutes. I was really pleased.
The jumps were perfect for such an edit. I loved the way you mixed bunnyhop combos with some ledges. One of the very few movies in which I really enjoyed the jumps, good job to you, too.
I got only 3 minor remarks:
- Maybe, just maybe you should have made the colours a little less glowy.
- Didn't like how some really nice combos ended with a random overjump.
- The outro song didn't fit in my opinion, maybe if it was again a chilly track like the rest it would have been a little better.
Other than that, I loved it. It actually made me wanna record again.
Thank you polsik and Klefer.
9/10 :)
epic movie, gj :)
One from the best kz movies. Good job both.
btw, Software : Paint? :D
Jumps 8/10 - some fresh combos and some random overjumps that are stupid in my opinion
Colors - 8/10 - they are good at certain point but get boring the futher movie goes on
Music - 6/10 - the songs by themselves were great and relaxing but that recent songs switch made the clip less enjoyable
Atmosphere - 7/10 - intro was good,like really good,but yet again the recent songs switch made me feel like there will be drastically change in the atmosphere with every song,but there was no change
Outro - 7/10 - There were some minor mistakes like repetition of some nicknames in the greetings,some nicknames were on top of others and the outro song didn't fit the movie at all
My advice to you: when you want to use more than 1 or 2 songs try to mix them up somehow or create different atmosphere with each song,Outro could be better with a song that fits the others and without the mistakes pointed before,and font could be better ot atleast font color at the outro.
That's a lot of work and you've put good effort in it so i give you an overall score of 7/10 :)
Actually made me want to jump again, haven't done that for a loong time. well done!
"Many of them called it movie of 2012 - Sliding by nubz", well polsik you made movie of 2013 and I'm really proud of you <3
Well, I will be hated after this...
The movie was very good overall, as always polsik dominated every corner in the moviemaking field but... I didn't like it at all :/ I mean, it was relaxing and good and I will say it again, it was a good movie overall, very good tho but after 5 minutes I was like, when does it end? It didn't happen with FOUR or Chinese Art movies or others, I did enjoy the movie but the movie itself couldn't make me keep going after the 5th minute, I am sorry about but as I said, it was a very well performed movie, well done and really good in what it touchs to edit itself.
About the jumps, were creative and cool, can't say much, were pretty enjoyable.
Once again, I do like the movie, the skills used there with the software, the colors were also great and the transitions too but it didn't made me feel well watching it 'till the end, I did watch 'till the end but it looked like a 50 minutes movie after 5 minutes, I will watch it later to see if I've the same opinion and please don't hate there, as I said, was a pretty good movie, just didn't fit to me :/
Anyway, good job both of you and merry xmas
nice try
good movie overall but you gotta be workin more on choosing the music.also transitions between the songs were feeling cutters and hard to enjoy.as soon as i started to get 1 part it ended with that shitty song fade and another part came up.u did this too many times.cool ccolours , simple and awesome sync but the songs ruined it for me.also that lion king ending was so hilarious i couldnt even take the outro seriously , i was laughing all the time.seriously now that text which looked kinda serious with that background? nah.work on your music mate and you might be a king over here with that edit tho
I hadn't watched a whole movie for a long time
Originally posted by Sinzhnsnice try
good movie overall but you gotta be workin more on choosing the music.also transitions between the songs were feeling cutters and hard to enjoy.as soon as i started to get 1 part it ended with that shitty song fade and another part came up.u did this too many times.cool ccolours , simple and awesome sync but the songs ruined it for me.also that lion king ending was so hilarious i couldnt even take the outro seriously , i was laughing all the time.seriously now that text which looked kinda serious with that background? nah.work on your music mate and you might be a king over here with that edit tho
You try very hard to be constructive yet you come off so incredibly arrogant, hehe no offense
The colors were a real annoyance in this movie, but other than that it was great.
Good job both of you.
To much 180 jumps! Im not the rollercoaster type of guy. But I liked it. 4 Kenta of 5.
Originally posted by ZippowOriginally posted by Sinzhnsnice try
good movie overall but you gotta be workin more on choosing the music.also transitions between the songs were feeling cutters and hard to enjoy.as soon as i started to get 1 part it ended with that shitty song fade and another part came up.u did this too many times.cool ccolours , simple and awesome sync but the songs ruined it for me.also that lion king ending was so hilarious i couldnt even take the outro seriously , i was laughing all the time.seriously now that text which looked kinda serious with that background? nah.work on your music mate and you might be a king over here with that edit tho
You try very hard to be constructive yet you come off so incredibly arrogant, hehe no offense
[block by admin]
Originally posted by SinzhnsOriginally posted by ZippowOriginally posted by Sinzhnsnice try
good movie overall but you gotta be workin more on choosing the music.also transitions between the songs were feeling cutters and hard to enjoy.as soon as i started to get 1 part it ended with that shitty song fade and another part came up.u did this too many times.cool ccolours , simple and awesome sync but the songs ruined it for me.also that lion king ending was so hilarious i couldnt even take the outro seriously , i was laughing all the time.seriously now that text which looked kinda serious with that background? nah.work on your music mate and you might be a king over here with that edit tho
You try very hard to be constructive yet you come off so incredibly arrogant, hehe no offense
f off
That was true actually.
Sinzhns needs to learn how to say his criticism in a little different way, less childish. The truth was about how the transition between songs were made, that would've been ok if it was one timer, but your other comments, what was so funny in the last song that you had to laugh like an moron the whole outro? I'd guess you should start growing up if the puberty didn't do the job for you.
All in all, I liked the movie, was really relaxing and smooth, good job both :)
cbble jump win ! good job guys !
Originally posted by Sinzhnsnice try
good movie overall but you gotta be workin more on choosing the music.also transitions between the songs were feeling cutters and hard to enjoy.as soon as i started to get 1 part it ended with that shitty song fade and another part came up.u did this too many times.
same here, that was a huge down for the movie tbh... took away alot of dynamic. to experience a good example of cutting a soundtrack with similiar songs you could watch 8ball1's brian2, or ryderc falls movie. the latter has a very similiar type of colour-correction to this movie btw. this one felt like a mix of crzyfst's EVE and the ryderc movie in terms of colours, just too overdone at some places. sometimes it was looking extremly good, sometimes it was just annoying (7:12-7:18 dd2, for example). another point of criticism: a tj-movie doesnt need such a huge ammount of campath-parts, especially if they are that "simple". the outro was really random too lol
besides, most of the time, in-eye scenes went really well with the flow of the tracks and the jumps were absolutly stunning. really nice stuff. good movie overall
Originally posted by k a f f e ethe outro was really random too lol
That song will remind me of Lion King forever :-)
Originally posted by laachuxSinzhns needs to learn how to say his criticism in a little different way, less childish. The truth was about how the transition between songs were made, that would've been ok if it was one timer, but your other comments, what was so funny in the last song that you had to laugh like an moron the whole outro? I'd guess you should start growing up if the puberty didn't do the job for you.
All in all, I liked the movie, was really relaxing and smooth, good job both :)
you should stop kissing ass.nice comments wont get his skills anywhere fast enough.he has to get the naked truth not fake nice comments that you feel you should leave so it will boost his confidence.confidence + unknowledge = crap.nice feedback aint shit and for all of you there feeling affected by what i say/said : eat it.and the thing you said about puberty, thats what an ungrown would actually say.cant you confront me in a smarter way mate?
Please log in to post replies.