Sky Problems

Started by Branndonn
29/12/2013 03:03
Page 1 of 1
Branndonn29/12/2013 03:03(edited 29/12/2013 03:03)

Whats a way so these won't be seen in the sky?

-click-

-click-

The railing is all a func_wall , should I separate them into single func_wall ? or there's something else

and the blue room I don't know what to do ... Thanks for checking

sn00p mapper29/12/2013 09:26

func_wall? Make them func_detail.

Branndonn29/12/2013 21:43(edited 29/12/2013 21:44)

Originally posted by sn00p
func_wall? Make them func_detail.


Is there a limit on how many leafs can be a func_detail or divide them into 2 at a time

sn00p mapper30/12/2013 08:40

As I remember from what Psyx told me long time ago, func_detail doesn't count in the end as Entity or anything else, so it's not a big deal on how you func_detail the brushes, it's up to you, for example in deathtales2 most of the brushes are on their own func_detail'd.

Branndonn30/12/2013 08:47

Well I've tried everything and nothing worked , I had to make a teleport to get to the room and moved it and now its no longer a problem

fivee30/12/2013 10:19

Wait what, func_detail doesn't count as an entity to the entity amount ?

Anyway my friend had this problem couple times too, it's almost impossible to fix we tried all kinds of things too. I think he solved it by just placing some solid stuff between them that blocked the view.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.