The Movie

Started by ~krater~
29/12/2013 21:36
Page 1 of 1
~krater~29/12/2013 21:36

Hey hey, movie starring myself, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3a-Fi-Cy2M&feature=gp-n-y

Wasn't going to watch it first but I'm glad I did! Just sheer beaty man, really loved it! But it's a little lame from you to have included that fail jump on italy, why would you have a fail jump in your movie?

Very well done on editing, looking forward to your future edits.

Mathzz29/12/2013 22:54

Not that bad, but trickjumpers need to stop using the ancient 272 train tj. One of the, if not the easiest 272 block to perform on standard maps.

~krater~30/12/2013 17:40

But that ancient 272 is well knows as hard tj, but not anymore ;p

zythH^ moviemaker30/12/2013 18:28

I still think it is one of the hardest, at least for me, I needs a double duck after a longjump, it'd be easier with a simple WJ like others or just a duck, double duck means harder :P still yes, it's ancient and over raped :P

Mathzz31/12/2013 01:05

Originally posted by ~krater~
But that ancient 272 is well knows as hard tj, but not anymore ;p


Many years ago, yes. Now? Not so much. (at least not with scout)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.