cobrexXJ's battle channel - BACK ON

31/12/2013 02:20
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #231/12/2013 02:20(edited 31/12/2013 02:24)

Hello guys,

Remember me and my xj channel ? Leeeets beggginn :
http://www.youtube.com/user/cobrexXJ
For those which don't know: I started this channel in 2012 specially for Xtreme-Jumps's world records, but with a twist. It actually features the former and current WRs on a certain map, in form of a "battle structure" !!

What included
- battle between 2 players on a certain map
- single run clip of a player on a certain map

What will include +
- battle between 4 players on a certain map
- LJ world records
- incredible/amazing/funny/ridiculous/lucky world record attemps (fails)
- comparisation between certain combos, tehniques, etc on certain runs / certain ways to improve the current world records
__________________________________
__________________________________

The "Battle Movies" thread will be updated as soon as I'll produce more of these!

I'm waiting for ideas, demos & stuff from you !! Send PM or just post here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?310483
Hope you'll like it and I won't dissapoint, atleast not after my finals from January.

Thank you for your support so far <3
Cobrex 2013


ps : Why the sudden revive ? I just started a house & trance channel on youtube, revived this one too, new mixes & movies will be featured on my official channel ... I just have a lot of problems and I need to keep my time occupied so I won't get crazy! Wish me luck not going to jail

aww yeah, thats an awesome idea, hope you'll be active for some long time!

zythH^ moviemaker31/12/2013 04:02

Time to upload the promo again brother! Let's do it all over again and good luck bro, you know where to find me if you need help!

Sensitiv331/12/2013 11:40

Sweet man, damn sweet!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #201/01/2014 04:32(edited 01/01/2014 04:33)

Made a perfect run improving certain combos but failed at the end ? Save that demo, send it and let me show the world how much of a failure you are !!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.