kafds : unchained

Started by Sensitiv3
01/01/2014 15:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Sensitiv301/01/2014 15:04(edited 01/01/2014 17:51)

Originally posted by Cobrex
After reading koukouz's oppinion, I just realised how much I miss kafds's dazzling but amazing words about everything related to the scene. Where is he ?


Hello friend.
I'd love to read this words said by the new baked CEO of xj.... I think it's just about time to unban kafds. I don't want to talk much because it's been said enough by chrizzo in his amazing thread : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?315586.post

So let this thread be the very last one, after which kafds finally will be unchained!

Ft.skY01/01/2014 15:27

thread like this was made by *I dont remember* in 2012 or 2013
so, admins closed the thread and told us they ill never unban him anymore

Michael Collins01/01/2014 15:31

Originally posted by Ft.skY
thread like this was made by *I dont remember* in 2012 or 2013
so, admins closed the thread and told us they ill never unban him anymore



New management...

Ft.skY01/01/2014 15:36(edited 01/01/2014 15:38)

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Ft.skY
thread like this was made by *I dont remember* in 2012 or 2013
so, admins closed the thread and told us they ill never unban him anymore



New management...


Well, I miss kafds tho and I want get him back, I guess a lot of kreedz players want, thats just my opinion, I guess admins will do same thing like they did there http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?315586.post
faker by himself closed that thread

Sensitiv301/01/2014 15:39

Originally posted by Ft.skY
thread like this was made by *I dont remember* in 2012 or 2013
so, admins closed the thread and told us they ill never unban him anymore


It's 2014 now. Xj staff have changed and it's useless to talk about past. We need to make some steps towards a better future. Unbanning kafds will be a great beginning of 2014 and a big step over a canyon of misunderstandings. So don't be such a pessimist. With that kind of pessimistic attitude xj won't last long ;)

Michael Collins01/01/2014 15:39

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Ft.skY
thread like this was made by *I dont remember* in 2012 or 2013
so, admins closed the thread and told us they ill never unban him anymore



New management...


Well, I miss kafds tho and I want get him back, I guess a lot of kreedz players want, thats just my opinion, I guess admins will do same thing like they did there http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?315586.post
faker by himself closed that thread


Faker is not in charge anymore...

Ft.skY01/01/2014 15:45

last question, did u ask kafds does he want come back into the kreedz scene? I dont know is it interesting for him anymore or not

Ft.skY01/01/2014 16:33

well, this is what I've got from one person, cus I couldnt get answer from kafds (he's sleepin)
the answear to that question is: Yes, kafds is in fact intrested in kreedz, actually he did a comeback not long ago and I'm sure he would be very happy to be able to visit xj again :)
kafds for president!

Sensitiv301/01/2014 16:43

Originally posted by Ft.skY
last question, did u ask kafds does he want come back into the kreedz scene? I dont know is it interesting for him anymore or not


After some inactivity I saw kafds playing cs again. I've been playing with him for like 2-3 days in a row. I also can mention the fact that kafds finally began to respond on my messages. I had a couple of good conversations with him + chat in game. The feeling of beeing unbanned is much more pleasant than beeing speechless. Even if kafds won't be active and he won't post those great ideas/thoughts again I just want to show him that there are still some people left who care about him. It's not only about unbanning kafds just to see his "funny, strange, weird" comments again. It's about showing my personal feeling of care. I hope I'm not alone on this path <3

hoLy mapper01/01/2014 17:42

Thread moved to the right section.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #201/01/2014 17:45(edited 01/01/2014 17:51)

Oh guys, don't go there ... just ... don't !!
I won't name people that got perm ban here because the head admins didn't get along with them ... or else I would get a ban just because I'm "dissin' " XJ.
If you'd know how many admins got there just because they had "friends" ... and how others much more capable of doing the exact same thing got banned. XJ was, is and will be corrupt, just like gourvernament and everything that surrounds us!
Kafds wasn't narrow-minded, in fact, he was one of the brightest out here, but that got him killed.(banned, in our case) (like 2pac and many more).

He is capable of running XJ and taking care of many up-coming projects. He just has a sense of humor that many don't get and if they "are" supperior, the admin abuse is present.

As I stated before, I may work a little more and release that god damn documentary about all the hidden things we are don't know. Just look at the list of the new admins and think a bit more how many of them actually deserve to be there, and how other much more capable/talented guys didnt get a chance because the "supperiors" don't like them.
Just look at my "kreedz the movie" ... lucky me, right ? Well, that's a long story.

I may leave the kreedz scene hated by many, but loved by some.

Thanks,
Cobrex

Sensitiv301/01/2014 18:02(edited 01/01/2014 18:07)

Cobrex, I hope you won't receive a ban before you could actually post some facts about corruption :D
Besides that, thank you for sharing your thoughts and time. I can't wait to taste a pie of enlightenment.

hoLy, thanks!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #201/01/2014 18:07

First let me publish shNz's movie on the frontpage and then I'll do it :)) (now I won't have a chance anymore after saying this)

Ovidiu Dumitru01/01/2014 19:48

Hello guys.

We are planning to unban a few members in the near future.

The current management is open for suggestions.

Thank you for your patience.

Page 1 of 1