Kreedz Review of 2013

02/01/2014 18:53
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/01/2014 18:53

I won't spoil it but it's gonna be based on the same idea like Kreedz The Movie.
It will contain all the important events from 2013 : some frontpage newsposts, tournament, movies, maps, world records, incredible players, groundbreaking combos, cheaters and so on ... everything that might remember you of 2013's kz scene.

Yes, it will contain some epic soundtracks :)
No pictures yet, I will update some when I feel the need but until then, get ready.

Any ideas ? Let me know !

zythH^ moviemaker02/01/2014 19:03(edited 02/01/2014 19:04)

I hope that you now use any of my movies you damn forgot :(((((( good luck brother <3

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/01/2014 19:09

Since the length won't be so long, I'm going to use everything I can. I wanted to do this before 2014 so you can see it on frontpage but I really didn't have time. We'll see if they will accept it as an official one :D

zythH^ moviemaker02/01/2014 19:26

Who knows :D

Perhaps something from the latest big tournament, most remarkable fails, highlights of the closing matches. It's much work to find right demos and moments but maybe you can find someone to help you.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.